• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

CFL In-game

Hulu

#3DownNation
Alright people. Don't try to pretend you have anything better to do on a Saturday night. You don't. So lets in game this double header. Who's with me.

Hate that I have both side and total bets in both games but it is what it is. Line value is easiest to find in the early weeks of the season.

Calgary -6.5 and under 52.5

Calgary should be owning this game. They keep shooting themselves in the foot all 1H

wow 0-2 on the early game. Stamps should be ashamed of themselves. How do you lose a game when you have 4 interceptions.

2nd q alone has had 4 50 yard plays

If this hits 20 by ht I still think we have a good shot

Winnipeg especially humming on O

Both QBs balling

I can't understand for the life of me how this total actually dropped.

Some pretty suspect defence by Ottawa on that TD drive. First the awful PI and then missing Thigpen slipping out into the endzone.

Fajardo looks pretty damn shaky but he did enough to get them a score

Davis gonna be running for his life all night. Sask bringing the heat against this all-NAT offensive line

Yes Davis is wild-- Receivers questionable on Ottawa-- definitely not the same trevor harris short passing offence

Moses Madu is not built to be an every down back. He won't last the season if they keep pounding him

Mustve reviewed the fumble during the break. It looked pretty damn clear that Thigpen was on it. If it changed hands it was well after he recovered it and was down. Can't believe this shit

Jeses Christ how does the official standing right there not see the ball hit the ground?

So Campbell doesn't throw the challenge flag on an obvious OPI but he throws it for this borderline DPI call. No idea what is going through his head

Didnt see the first one but this past one was bananas

First one was about as obvious as they come. Sask receiver reaches back and pushes the defender right off stride before catching the TD. Obvious in real time and in slo-mo but no call. Can't imagine why Campbell didn't challenge it

Far and away the worst officiated game of the season thus far. At least 5 glaring bad calls in the first half alone

Back