• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

CFL 2018

Looks to me like time has passed by June Jones. I used to fear his offenses at Hawaii and SMU. Never thought he would be fade material like this.
Lastly, why would Manziel go to a team to play behind Masoli?

Looks to me like time has passed by June Jones. I used to fear his offenses at Hawaii and SMU. Never thought he would be fade material like this.
Lastly, why would Manziel go to a team to play behind Masoli?

Yeahh, seems like he hasn't adapted or people have caught on and feel it's overly predictable now.

But, they owned his rights. So, he had to negotiate with them directly.

1q
BC U10.5 2.25

-- smh these aren't hitting as they were last year. Hopefully, it turns around for the night game. bol

CFL: 11-9-1 (+2.78)
July: 6-3-1 (+2.73)
Yest: 1-0 (+0.9)

Toronto +3.5 2.0

-- this line makes no sense to me. Toronto should've opened at +3 minimum imo, but that usually means it's a trap line..

We're thinking the same tonight. BOL

agh that was a muddy 1 point loss. If only the first quarter was a little more up to their averages, it would've been booked. smh, I like today's under though.

Normally teams that allow an average of low 20's allow 40 the previous game tend to tighten up on defense the next game.

Back