• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

CFB Week 3

Timh

CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
Season Record
Sides 6-0, +5.5u
Totals 7-3, +5.27u
2H Totals 0-1, -1.05u
Total 13-4, +9.72u

Pending RWS Miss St. over 8.5 -102 1*

Week 3
103/104 Boston College/WF over 51.5 1*
112 Maryland -14 -115 1*
125-126 FSU/Syracuse over 62.5 1*
158 Northern Illinois -14 -105 1*

178 Buffalo -4 1.5*
181 Alabama -21 1.5*
181/182 Alabama/Ole Miss over 67 -114 1*
203 Ohio State -12 1*
205/206 Washington/Utah under 47.5 1*

119/120 Kent St./Penn St. 2H over 27.5 1*
169/170 Hou/TT over 38 2H 1*

Last edited:
Impressed with your TErps....I was thinking about Buffalo again...#83 is unstoppable and we know the QB can air it out. GL this week.

Last edited:
Thanks Mars - very pleased with Terps running game in particular, they have looked good up front and have a lot of different options to go to in the running game with good speed.

181 Alabama -21 1.5*

Like terps (and don''t like Temple) but was above 14 when I went to attack it and the weather concerns. Agree and am on a few of those .. think you have 3.5 pts a better number than me on the bama total. I am so bad at getting numbers now.

good luck and Terps thoughts please.

Like terps (and don''t like Temple) but was above 14 when I went to attack it and the weather concerns. Agree and am on a few of those .. think you have 3.5 pts a better number than me on the bama total. I am so bad at getting numbers now.

good luck and Terps thoughts please.
Terps had a poor 1h vs. BG where penalties kind of derailed them. Came out in 2H and just totally dominated the LOS and ran at will. I am impressed with their quality depth at RB, Johnson, Fleet Davis, McFarland and Harrison are all quality backs and Canada got them all involved vs. BG. They didn't really need Hill to do much in the passing game 8/16, 121, 1TD and I think Canada wanted to really emphasize the running game behind the OL which has played very well. Temple has struggled in the running game so far against Nova and Buff, and haven't been able to get Armstead untracked. They also haven't done a lot in the passing game with Nutile though everyone seems to be high on him after a good finish to the season last year. I expect rain will be an issue, and I think Terps certainly have a pretty decided advtg. in the running game which should help in sloppy conditions. I think the weather probably is a bigger detriment to Temple because of their lack of running game. Temple does have a pretty decent defense but Nova and Buff both were able to move the ball well on them through the air. I have also been pleased with MD pass rush so far (11 sacks) as that was a problem last year after Aniebonam was out. I'm thinking MD can win the battle in the trenches again this week and think Temple may have problems offensively with lack of running game and possibly having to rely on throwing more in tough conditions.

ON Terps and Bama with you, lean your way on Buffalo but something scaring me about it...good luck this week.

Back