• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

CCC Week 7 Roundtable Meeting

Don’t forget though, Montreal is on a 5 day week whereas the esks are off a bye. How much could manziel have picked up in one or two practices with the team?

The esks also have Gable back, Boateng back and their secondary is intact for the first time this year.

I am bullish on Edmonton. Wouldn’t take them at this inflated line but I do think they win outright.

I agree my friend.

I think though Johnny getting all second team reps in Hamilton and watching from the sidelines will speed his familiarity up really fast.

He just needs to scramble. Dude is very quick.

I also like Vernon. The 2 acrobats Hulu!

Sask has hit +7 for those interested.

This game has ugly written all over it. And Calgary looking extremely lackluster at home vs. a MTL d that got obliterated last night makes me feel even better about it. Level of the play will be much less than the under (which I'm also going to play some way), but Calgary giving up a score going into that D on the road is too much for me to pass up on.

I really don’t think sask is that great.

I would be weary of betting vs Mitchell and Reilly at this point as both offenses are very good.

Bridge or walrus aren’t moving it vs cgy.

I’m seeing a league in which the top teams can win easily.

Sure sask is at home but I could see cgy winning 31-9

I really don’t think sask is that great.

I would be weary of betting vs Mitchell and Reilly at this point as both offenses are very good.

Bridge or walrus aren’t moving it vs cgy.

I’m seeing a league in which the top teams can win easily.

Sure sask is at home but I could see cgy winning 31-9

Sammy, talk to me about Calgary. What exactly impressed you about the Montreal game? That performance was horrendous offenceively I thought....Bo looked terrible and is facing the next best defence in the league compared to theirs (Calgary)....

Think under is the best way to play the game but I just am not buying the -7 right now...but talk to me, sir Sam-A-Lot...

Tolliver and tasker borh out for Hamilton tomorrow. Chris Williams and Lawrence step in the replace.
And of course they have a raw rookie starting at LT.

Former Raven Matt Elam will get his first start at SAM for the riders with Moncrief out

And Carter still listed as starting on the corner although he did take a lot of offensive reps at practice this week.

Last edited:
Cats are going with a 9 man rotation on the defensive line tomorrow in an effort to stay fresh vs Ottawa’s no huddle.
I like this strategy and it makes me feel good about my under bet. Total now up to 56 at some shops. I’m tempted to add. I see both these teams in the low to mid 20s here.

eta just saw Ottawa inserting an extra NAT receiver to go with an all-American defensive line. I would guess because they know the cats OL is vulnerable. This could be a real slugfest

This game has ugly written all over it. And Calgary looking extremely lackluster at home vs. a MTL d that got obliterated last night makes me feel even better about it. Level of the play will be much less than the under (which I'm also going to play some way), but Calgary giving up a score going into that D on the road is too much for me to pass up on.
Cats are going with a 9 man rotation on the defensive line tomorrow in an effort to stay fresh vs Ottawa’s no huddle.
I like this strategy and it makes me feel good about my under bet. Total now up to 56 at some shops. I’m tempted to add. I see both these teams in the low to mid 20s here.

eta just saw Ottawa inserting an extra NAT receiver to go with an all-American defensive line. I would guess because they know the cats OL is vulnerable. This could be a real slugfest
Very astute observation on the d line situation for RBs. I initially thought BC blew opportunities v the RBs, but maybe the d line and entire group earned it by holding dkwn BC for the most part in the 2h despite dwcent field position for BC.

Happy Friday all. Stay hydrated and safe!

CCC. New official names.

Hulu- is the HOT STEPPER

Scarfy- is SCARFACE

Norwester
Guaranteed- THE COAST

BAR- The renegade

Sammy- Samuel

Sammy, talk to me about Calgary. What exactly impressed you about the Montreal game? That performance was horrendous offenceively I thought....Bo looked terrible and is facing the next best defence in the league compared to theirs (Calgary)....

Think under is the best way to play the game but I just am not buying the -7 right now...but talk to me, sir Sam-A-Lot...

I’m not looking at one game or the last game.

Let’s talk here. CGY on the road so far has laid beatings to Toronto and Ottawa.

Sask has looked decent vs Hamilton but has lost at ottawa badly and lost to Montreal of all teams at home.
So Sask won games vs Toronto with 80 year old Ray Qbing and Masoli twice who is really nothing special.

In a big game we know cgy will show up and their defense is very good. Bridge and walrus are not going to throw much. They will get shut down.

I feel that Chris jones when he gets matched up vs elite teams with no qb he will struggle and lose by a decent amount.

To me I feel cgy is on another level. They didn’t care about the Montreal game. This game they will be ready to play.

I’m not sold on the sask defense. It’s decent but not that great. Jovin Johnson stinks. Gainey is a stud but others are questionable in the secondary.

I think it’s a cgy play or nothing..

I agree with Hulu on the under.

One fact is both Masoli and Harris struggle to throw deep. Harris isn’t athletic enough to set his feet and throw deep with a pass rush coming at him. Masoli can only throw deep off a broken play.

Both these teams move the ball 10 yards at a time. It really kills the clock. I feel this game cannot go over unless there are deeper passes.

Tasker and Tolliver our is huge. I feel Ottawa should be favoured. Who is masol I going to throw to?

Banks? Williams who just arrived and is older?
I think the cats are going to go on a losing streak.

I think the whole manziel situation is going to ruin their season. Seemed like it was a distraction. And now watch masol will struggle and then the media will jump all over June and tillman saying why did you trade Johnny? Especially if Johnny outplays masoli.

How about tonight??

Not sure about these teams? I missed the game last week?

What’s the scoop?

Hot stepper?

How about tonight??

Not sure about these teams? I missed the game last week?

What’s the scoop?

Hot stepper?

I got under 54. I think Toronto’s inability to score combined with them getting several pieces back on defence makes this a good under play.

This game was lined 50.5 last week in shitville and it only went over because of two Argo special teams TDs.

Lean Argos at +10.5 too

I’m thinking 29-21

Back