• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Carolinablue College Football Week 3

7-5-1 +1.15 units

Man, it wasn’t pretty but I will take it as I feel like I survived what could have been a bloodbath and actually walked away with some profit this week when all was said and done.

Week 3 was definitely a lot tougher in my opinion so the fact that we were able to keep this profit train rolling for the third week in a row is a beautiful thing.

Have my eye on a few in week 4 but overall the card will be lighter as the lines continue to tighten up.

See you guys in the week 4 thread!

7-5-1 +1.15 units

Man, it wasn’t pretty but I will take it as I feel like I survived what could have been a bloodbath and actually walked away with some profit this week when all was said and done.

Week 3 was definitely a lot tougher in my opinion so the fact that we were able to keep this profit train rolling for the third week in a row is a beautiful thing.

Have my eye on a few in week 4 but overall the card will be lighter as the lines continue to tighten up.

See you guys in the week 4 thread!
Nice week Blue!! A win is a win!! Tuff one on Mack attack but showed a lot to comeback and make close. See you for week four.

Back