• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

C-MAN NHL Season Thread

Breakdown the rangers pick if you don’t mind. Have teams been performing poorly after coming back from overseas?

Yeah, habs have tightened up significantly the last few games and Pittsburgh does not mind playing that way when the opportunity presents itself. Obviously both teams are capable of scoring here but feel like it’s a good time for the under with both coaches emphasizing defense. My initials are CC so just a nickname

Yeah, habs have tightened up significantly the last few games and Pittsburgh does not mind playing that way when the opportunity presents itself. Obviously both teams are capable of scoring here but feel like it’s a good time for the under with both coaches emphasizing defense. My initials are CC so just a nickname
I thot it was Cunt Man because of your avatar and your ability to tame so many cunts

Hate that the line is moving against me in Tampa Bay but this is a tall order for Boston. Saying they played a physical game against the Caps last night is an understatement - i’m guessing there’s a few guys feeling it today. Couple that with the fact they had to jump on a plane to Tampa after the game so I’m guessing they didn’t see their beds before 2 AM assuming no delays.

Thanks BAR. Took a little break. Been a lot of goals since the AS game. Let’s hope it keeps up.

Col -150 1u
Ott/Tor o7+110 1.5u
Chi/Arz o6 +100 1.5u
Vegas/Nsh o6 -120

Back