• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Byron Nelson Week...

Grass looks like it could use a drink

Think it’s supposed to be brown, kind of like pinehurst #2. Read they slowed TF down from what the members usually play because the pros that don’t know how to play links golf were bitching

I think I speak for the forum when I say I hope Hideki gets lost on his way to the course tomorrow

you got THAT right, rockfish. I just got up @ 11:30 pacific time to watch the VGK @ Jets game five in Winnipeg and haven't watched any of the golf. did they have a rain delay early ??? I see Matsuyama is already [-1] for tourney [-8] after his 1st hole. I sure HOPE the bugger does NOT go NUTS like he did on Friday :golffrustrated:

Crazy how hard that course plays, looks wide open, but tough to score. Plays like a true links course.

I think I speak for the forum when I say I hope Hideki gets lost on his way to the course tomorrow

you got THAT right, rockfish. I just got up @ 11:30 pacific time to watch the VGK @ Jets game five in Winnipeg and haven't watched any of the golf. did they have a rain delay early ??? I see Matsuyama is already [-1] for tourney [-8] after his 1st hole. I sure HOPE the bugger does NOT go NUTS like he did on Friday :golffrustrated:

GOD DAMMIT!!! the CHEESE getting BINDING for "Papa Ratte"!!! freeking Matsuyama [-6] for tourney [-13] thru #16 while Grace [-4] for [-14] thru #13 (and just BOGIE 13) and Walker [-3] for [-15] thru #10. OOPS!!! as I type "Samurai Golfer" BOGIE #17 for [-5] and [-12]. THAT make my tummy feel MUCH better :)

well Matsuyama in the clubhouse [-5] for tourney [-12]. "Dis"-Grace going on a TEAR late with eagle #14 and birdies #15 & #16 for [-8] tourney [-18] thru #16 so THAT match looks safe. STILL "sweating" Walker [-3] for tourney thru [-15] thru #13. just do NOT "blow up" coming in, Jimmy :confused:

make that NOW [-9] tourney [-19] and outright 3rd for Grace after another BIRDIE on #17

5/17/2018 2:44 AM Future/Prop GOLF
#ATT Byron Nelson
#To win outright
#Odds to win AT&T Byron Nelson
#Keith Mitchell +6500

This had a better chance, I didn't think it at the beginning, had it for 50

This morning I was able to get Mitchell at 12-1 to be the winner without Wise and Leishman. So while I'm glad you won your matchup with Grace, Papa Ratte, him going 5 under on his last 5 holes cost me money.
And then Spaun draining an 18 footer to birdie the last didn't help either.

But at least we didn't get fukked by Hideki Fuksyomama.
Are we allowed to cuss on this site, or do we need to pretend that we're 4 years old?

Good job by those who were Wiser than me.

This morning I was able to get Mitchell at 12-1 to be the winner without Wise and Leishman. So while I'm glad you won your matchup with Grace, Papa Ratte, him going 5 under on his last 5 holes cost me money.
And then Spaun draining an 18 footer to birdie the last didn't help either.

But at least we didn't get fukked by Hideki Fuksyomama.
Are we allowed to cuss on this site, or do we need to pretend that we're 4 years old?

Good job by those who were Wiser than me.

You can swear ;)

Another good week of info all!

I was a little late to the party but managed to cash Aaron Wise +410 :moneyeyes:

aaron-wise-113a20f41204f2af.jpg

Wise is an absolute beast. Reminds me of Cantlay, just longer. Two future ryder cuppers for sure.

Is Wise an American citizen? I know he's been living here, but he was born in South Africa I think.

You can swear. just ANOTHER thing that makes THIS site superior to "that other place", B.A.R. NOT being treated like childern :shake:

Is Wise an American citizen? I know he's been living here, but he was born in South Africa I think. don't know about American citizen BUT they said on the Sunday broadcast he now resides in Las Vegas. wonder iF he is working with Butch Harman ??? :)

Back