• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Broner vs. Malignaggi

Jab v2.0

Fight is still some time away, but the O/U just seems really off. 11.5 rounds. Juiced heavy to the under. +215/-325. Broner up in weight, and Malignaggi is decent, with a solid chin. I'm on the over. I suppose Broner could stop him, but the odds are too good to pass up, imo.

2 weight class jump, so we don't know if Broner's pop will hold.....the concern of course would be a Khan type deal....where Broner just has target practice

I dont think the reach is like that of Khan tho.....

Funny, I have this at +215 for o11.5 rounds. It's since been changed to 9.5 rounds, with the over -260.

Not sure what to make of it.

That Paulie gets KOd...and if it happens, it goes early

OR....AB jumping some weight......dude to me that is the most serious jump in boxing......those classes I mean...that is a MEAN 2 class jump

Gonna be interesting to see how Broner deals at the weight. And interesting to see what kind of problems a guy like Pauile might be able to give him. Also curious to see what Broners next move is, if/when he wins.

Gonna be interesting to see how Broner deals at the weight. And interesting to see what kind of problems a guy like Pauile might be able to give him. Also curious to see what Broners next move is, if/when he wins.
1) You think Paulie can actually hurt him?

2) If he wasn't a complete pussy he goes to 140....or stay at 47.....anything else he is str8 bitch in my estimation

I was really proud of Paulie when he went to the Ukraine and beat Senchenko as that huge dog

I am watching Ngoudjo beat Paulie's ass in rd 7 right now jab.....man, I dont know

1) You think Paulie can actually hurt him?

2) If he wasn't a complete pussy he goes to 140....or stay at 47.....anything else he is str8 bitch in my estimation

I seriously doubt that Paulie can hurt him. I'm just wondering if Broner will be sluggish and maybe allow himself to be tagged some. Not sure Paulie can earn his respect, though.

I can't wait for this fight. Paulie, along with Alexander, are far and away my favorite active boxers. It has been a long way back for the Magic Man, but it's great to see him back in a big fight.

A lot of people are over looking Paulie in this one, including Broner and that is unfortionate. In my opinion Paulie is only one fight removed from the best performance in his career, when he stopped Senchenko to win his title. To be fair most people peobably didn't see that fight because it was a ppv and was on a Sunday at noon so that could explain some of the doubters. Hell I bet I am the only guy in the state of Kansas that ordered that fight. However, if the Magic Man in that fight shows up I like his chances at the upset.

If Paulie fights at a distance using his movement and footspeed whilst doubling/tripling his jab and throwing fast and crisp combinations on the counter he will be in great shape. It is vital that he gets off first with his jab and sticks and moves all night while staying off the ropes and avoiding exchanges. If he can acomplish this through all 12 rounds he will frustrate and confuse Broner all night on his way to a UD victory.

Old man's got balls. Not sure I like this for Bhop.

Personally I think Kovalev will end up fighting Cleverly, HBO already agreed to by that fighy and B Hop will go to Canada to fight Stevenson. I am fine with any of the abpve 4 fighting each other though, all would be good fights.

I can't wait for this fight. Paulie, along with Alexander, are far and away my favorite active boxers. It has been a long way back for the Magic Man, but it's great to see him back in a big fight.

A lot of people are over looking Paulie in this one, including Broner and that is unfortionate. In my opinion Paulie is only one fight removed from the best performance in his career, when he stopped Senchenko to win his title. To be fair most people peobably didn't see that fight because it was a ppv and was on a Sunday at noon so that could explain some of the doubters. Hell I bet I am the only guy in the state of Kansas that ordered that fight. However, if the Magic Man in that fight shows up I like his chances at the upset.

If Paulie fights at a distance using his movement and footspeed whilst doubling/tripling his jab and throwing fast and crisp combinations on the counter he will be in great shape. It is vital that he gets off first with his jab and sticks and moves all night while staying off the ropes and avoiding exchanges. If he can acomplish this through all 12 rounds he will frustrate and confuse Broner all night on his way to a UD victory.

I would love for this to happen. Paulie is incredibly skilled. I've always liked him. If he had power, there's no telling how high he could have gone. The fact that he's made it to where he's at, lacking power, speaks to his skills. He'll have to hurt Broner to keep him away. And overall just be absolutely dominant. Anything close is going to Broner. The weight is the only thing I'm not sure of with Broner. He's a big dude, though. And he's the real deal. Paulie just doesn't have the type of game that frustrates Broner, imo. I don't think Paulie wins a chess match.

One thing for sure, someone's gonna have to press the action. We might have two dudes looking to slip/counter all night (which is great for my over bet). Broner will probably be that guy. Broner will definitely be that guy if Paulie can't get his respect.

You guys see the Bradley/JMM odds? Bradley at +140. Love Marquez, but don't love this fight for him.

You guys see the Bradley/JMM odds? Bradley at +140. Love Marquez, but don't love this fight for him.

If Bradley reverts to old form and boxes I like his chances, but if he looks to trade El Dinamita is gonna put him out.

I would love for this to happen. Paulie is incredibly skilled. I've always liked him. If he had power, there's no telling how high he could have gone. The fact that he's made it to where he's at, lacking power, speaks to his skills. He'll have to hurt Broner to keep him away. And overall just be absolutely dominant. Anything close is going to Broner. The weight is the only thing I'm not sure of with Broner. He's a big dude, though. And he's the real deal. Paulie just doesn't have the type of game that frustrates Broner, imo. I don't think Paulie wins a chess match.

One thing for sure, someone's gonna have to press the action. We might have two dudes looking to slip/counter all night (which is great for my over bet). Broner will probably be that guy. Broner will definitely be that guy if Paulie can't get his respect.

That's the big question. Paulie probably doesn't have the power per say to gain Broner's respect. However, if he snaps his jab and throws those crisp right hooks like in the Senchenko fight he might be able to keep Bronder at bay. He had Senchenko second guessing himself and fighting off his back foot most of the fight, something the much heavier handed Hatton could never manage to accomplish in his fight with Senchenko.

That's the big question. Paulie probably doesn't have the power per say to gain Broner's respect. However, if he snaps his jab and throws those crisp right hooks like in the Senchenko fight he might be able to keep Bronder at bay. He had Senchenko second guessing himself and fighting off his back foot most of the fight, something the much heavier handed Hatton could never manage to accomplish in his fight with Senchenko.

Yeah, but we can't confuse that version of Hatton with the Hatton of old. And I just think Broner's skill set might be a couple notches up from that of Senchenko.

Yeah, but we can't confuse that version of Hatton with the Hatton of old. And I just think Broner's skill set might be a couple notches up from that of Senchenko.
just a couple

I streamed the fight Turkas. I watched Paulie deal on Senchenko. Paulie is in for a fight.....If he tries to show up like he did for Cano, his corner will be stopping this

just a couple

I streamed the fight Turkas. I watched Paulie deal on Senchenko. Paulie is in for a fight.....If he tries to show up like he did for Cano, his corner will be stopping this

I agree 1000000% with that. The Paulie that foight Cano gets crushed by Broner.

I'll never forget when Paulie tagged Juan Diaz and buzzed him.....Paulie didn't know how to act LOL

All he did was stick his tongue out at him because he never buzzed any world class guy before

Not this week but 5dimes and BOL put up odds on Banks v Mitchell. Banks @ -105 and +100 respectively. Probably not the most popular opinion, but I think Banks is great value here. Vastly superior boxer with decent power going against a guy, in Mitchell, I consider to have a VERY questionable chin. Banks had a great game plan last fight tying up Mitchell and frustrating him into wild punches where he caught him with a beautiful counter. Everything I've seen of Mitchell plays right into Banks wheelhouse, wild punching, poor defense, questionable gas tank, and IMO that poor chin. I think Banks will have a similar fight where he'll work to frustrate Mitchell early and wear him down in to the later rounds where Mitchell's defense will likely be non-existent and Banks will be able to tee-off. The one concern is if Mitchell tags you with that bombs away right hand it's likely lights out, but I thought Banks showed a pretty good chin in the first fight and took some solid punches early from Mitchell.

Played this for 2u @ +100 as I think we don't see + anything on banks closer to the fight.

Repost form the Stevenson thread. I cap this fight around -180 for Banks, so still great value IMO at -120. Also eyeing the o5.5 rd prop @-110 on 5dimes. I think Seth makes a very deliberate attempt to pace himself and box this time around and we could see a very boring first three rounds of this fight. I'll likely wait as I think we might see decent + odds come tomorrow night.

I'll never forget when Paulie tagged Juan Diaz and buzzed him.....Paulie didn't know how to act LOL

All he did was stick his tongue out at him because he never buzzed any world class guy before

LOL. I remember this like it was yesterday. Paulie got that look of utter surprise on his face, and his jaw dropped, lol.

Also eyeing the o5.5 rd prop @-110 on 5dimes. I think Seth makes a very deliberate attempt to pace himself and box this time around and we could see a very boring first three rounds of this fight. I'll likely wait as I think we might see decent + odds come tomorrow night.

I just grabbed it at +100. Definitely think that Seth paces himself and picks his shot better this time around.

I also kind of want to play Fahsai Sakkreerin at +365. More of a gut instinct than anything. Those Thai boys are tough as nails.

Repost form the Stevenson thread. I cap this fight around -180 for Banks, so still great value IMO at -120. Also eyeing the o5.5 rd prop @-110 on 5dimes. I think Seth makes a very deliberate attempt to pace himself and box this time around and we could see a very boring first three rounds of this fight. I'll likely wait as I think we might see decent + odds come tomorrow night.
Not sure how to play this yet....I like the OVER better than betting on Banks, like you say....Seth could tag him.....

Insane...Truax is a B-level guy in my book

Donovan may be done jab

I'm afraid he may be. I couldn't get over the inability to get out of the way of Truax's right hand. Trying to block it with his right, while leaving his left low, and not moving his head at all. Just willingly getting touched up.

Periban is +200 at my local. GB card.....I just cannot get that Bika/Ward fight outta my head, to pull the trigger on Periban yet. When I compare the resume's, it is tough to pull the trigger....but again, GB card

May just lay off

Back