• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Briefly

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Verlander with Adrian Johnson 34.2 innings 1..56 ERA
This is not a crummy 7-2 We are talking 9-2 for Houston tomorrow
Worthy opponent on 5 days 4.66 ERA but pitches ok at night 2.93 era

Regarding Arrieta and Corbin both are playing with 6 days rest and both have a tendency to play better on 6+ but the amounts of improvement seem to vary considerably making estimates of the game today very difficult but I would lean to Arrieta who is 2.25 on 12 innings so far this season while Corbin is 6 innings 3ERA

Regarding Arrieta and Corbin both are playing with 6 days rest and both have a tendency to play better on 6+ but the amounts of improvement seem to vary considerably making estimates of the game today very difficult but I would lean to Arrieta who is 2.25 on 12 innings so far this season while Corbin is 6 innings 3ERA
Both pitchers have been extremely erratic making it very difficult to cap anything meaningful.

Not very interested in Minn but when the Dodgers failed that happened on their worst day of the week now 7-4 is not great and SF is also on 7-4 but they should have the edge

When Minn flunked that was pure we are getting the drugs out and no telling when they can play well. They almost lost SATURDAY with theirr best pitcher

When Minn flunked that was pure we are getting the drugs out and no telling when they can play well. They almost lost SATURDAY with theirr best pitcher
Are you suggesting the Twins power is because they're roiding?

Verlander with Adrian Johnson 34.2 innings 1..56 ERA
This is not a crummy 7-2 We are talking 9-2 for Houston tomorrow
Worthy opponent on 5 days 4.66 ERA but pitches ok at night 2.93 era
Home umpire alert, going 10-3 this year (76.9%)

Believe me I noticed but 34.2 innings leaves a lot of room for exceptions and a 9-2 Astro team off 2 losses is very tough. Astros on the road with him 3-1
7-3 last 10
Moving on got to Arizona late it has moved to minus 50 cents which I paid for 2 units thinking RUNLINE coming
Cubs look very good 7-2 Tuesday Hamel solid at night on 4 or 5 and Nova stuck with 4 days rest and night but may wait here on ump to lock it in
I actually thought he was 11-3

Not sure I am making contact on Arizona. 8-0 team after a day off and most of the wins are blowouts and this guy is very talented and his opponent on 5 is middle 6 ERA

Not sure I am making contact on Arizona. 8-0 team after a day off and most of the wins are blowouts and this guy is very talented and his opponent on 5 is middle 6 ERA
I'm just afraid of COL bats who have woken up big time. Going to wait for umps and line ups.

Bet under 4.5 minus 20 cents in Reds game
They are not scoring and if it goes over I made a lot of money

Very frustrating day, i did very well with Detroit,am winning a small bet on Oakland, won under 9,5 in New your, first half under in Reds. Wondering why I did not bet under in Minn, With bases loaded hoping to win plus 55 cents with Padres and getting buried, I won with Padres and am still buried
I saw Arizona and said simple bet. ABOUT 3 organizations loved it and were very very wrong as Arizona no long has balls
.Played a obvious bet on Cubs
I added to the Cubs bet when I realized the ump was a 14 inning .60 ERA forHamel
Then Nova said 4 days rest and night mean nothing to me and the the Cub pen gave away the game and I accepted that.
I should have been on Mets. 8-4 day of week for them I passed and they crushed Atlanta.
Not going to talk about Verlander. He has earned much respect but that was a very ugly game
Good ump for Cole tomorrow but I may skip the game
Saw the score 14-2 Oakland, My selection of bet size really sucked today

Last edited:
Back