• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Bowl Games Line Release Discussion Thread

Georgia vs Texas in the Sugar
Washington vs Ohio State in the Rose
Yeah, these are all pretty slotted after last night as long as the committee didn't get things wrong.

So Mich-Fla, LSU-UCF as well will be announced soon enough.

I‘ll take Bama -14 all day vs OU. Tua will get back to clicking, Bama will own the trenches. Kyler will miss Big 12 defenses

Army just opened for me at -7, someone said it was -13?

It was -13 a few hours ago...

I assume that was a mistake. It definitely was up there because I did a triple take and even refreshed it a few times.

That was at 5D. Elsewhere I see it opened like 5 or 5.5 which makes much more sense.

Reactions: KJ
Can someone explain the Bama line to me?

We are debating whether UGA was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo much better than OU that we could look past their extra loss and lack of a championship status and then BAMA opens at two TDS ... which at one point in the market is what Bama was against UGA .. only the game against Oklahoma is miles more important to them than the SEC championship game is and the dog doesn't have the advantage of conference familiarity.

hahahaha .. granted I think the -14 is a joke of a line but jesus.

Yeah, someone had to say it. Should be a fun bowl season. Watch for suspensions everyone!

Oh ....

So uga was soooooooo much better than ou that ou was -9.5 neutral to texas and they open uga -10 neutral to Texas. How exposed is this bullshit especially when we would all favor tosu over ou?

Love Ohio State. Browning has regressed so much simply because he has no confidence in his WRs. They just struggle to put up points now and that's not an issue w/ Ohio State. OSU wins this game by DD.

Love Ohio State. Browning has regressed so much simply because he has no confidence in his WRs. They just struggle to put up points now and that's not an issue w/ Ohio State. OSU wins this game by DD.
Under for me

One of the teams may not score DD, and that team may be OSU...they haven't seen a secondary like this, well no one has, in a long time. Which means running and lots of it. Browning hasn't seen a secondary as shady as this...well he's Pac12. But I do not think it's a blowout, dog and under make sense in this crib

Kind of an interesting thing. ...

Tosu -14.5 nw
Utah -7 nw
Washington -5 utah
Tosu -2.5 washington
Tosu -5 washington

Under for me

One of the teams may not score DD, and that team may be OSU...they haven't seen a secondary like this, well no one has, in a long time. Which means running and lots of it. Browning hasn't seen a secondary as shady as this...well he's Pac12. But I do not think it's a blowout, dog and under make sense in this crib

You think Ohio State doesn't get to 10? I'll take that.

You think Ohio State doesn't get to 10? I'll take that.
I wouldn't say that. But would it surprise me? No

Going to get classic Pac12 defense BS all month, so just ask yourself...is this the best defensive backfield they faced this year? By a mile?

I say yes

I am following KJ‘s logic but would be scared about an under. Has UW faced an offense anything like OSU? How reliable is OSU‘s D-it could often be a dumpster fire especially against the run. Could see Gaskin going all Terrapin against them

I wouldn't say that. But would it surprise me? No

Going to get classic Pac12 defense BS all month, so just ask yourself...is this the best defensive backfield they faced this year? By a mile?

I say yes

Michigan? Michigan State?

Michigan? Michigan State?
There's a reason a lot of people wanted to see this matchup, strength v strength

Of course the p12 defense narrative will be dropped by the jims and the joes, this is elite defensive backfield vs elite receiving corp. It should be great. And if my instinct is wrong, I hope to see some spectacular plays

Washington would be getting rolled here by either mich or OSU.

If 2 weeks ago you were calling mich the best defense in cfb then please don't embarrass yourself with the 'OSU has never seen a defense like washington' stuff. You can't have it both ways.

Browning is horrendous and will get pressured and make mistakes. If you're calling for a slugfest and you can't kick fgs...well, good luck with that.

There was a pretty big disparity in LOS play in last year's big 10/pac12 matchup per usual...nothing changes here.

Lol your hate of the Pac12 is well documented and not healthy for wagering purposes

Carry on

Lol your hate of the Pac12 is well documented and not healthy for wagering purposes

Carry on

LMAO. What was Pac 12 record ATS in bowl games last year? My wallet did just fine, thanks.

Coming from the guy who has Helton as a top 3 coach in cfb I'm more than happy to be on the opposite of virtually anything you say.

Exactly what I needed on a busy night, irrational OSU fan

He gone, but yes, this UW defense is special. And if they lose by 20, so be it. I'll own up to it unlike the wife beating enabling types

. I'll own up to it unlike the wife beating enabling types

What the fuck are you even talking about? Is this somehow directed at me?

And you don't own up to anything. You're proven to be wrong 100% of the time yet you continue with the same tropes and condescending arrogance. How did you get banned again?

When is Tom Herman signing with SC? Looking forward to that.

Last edited:
I like how I'm somehow a Pac 12 apologist in here btw...conference is a bag of shit. But the hate from elsewhere makes me seem like a fan I guess

Whatev

I like how I'm somehow a Pac 12 apologist in here btw..

Gee, maybe it's cause you ride for the Pac 12 and SC every single time the topic comes up? You're stating that criticism of the pac 12 is unfair and inaccurate yet objectively they were a colossal failure least season and if you wagered on that conference then you would've been down A LOT of money. It's shit advice for anyone reading your posts, if not completely deceptive.

Didn't you also play SC vs Bama 2 years ago? How did that work out health wise for wagering purposes?

Last edited:
Back