Bet at 5dimes

Bovada Payouts Advice

detroit187

Just as a FYI for those out there, I withdrew nice coin from Bovada for the first time after March Madness. I received my "courier check" in 16 days FED EX.

I still haven't cashed the check but have heard because its international from Montreal to not take it to my bank (PNC/Credit Union), either deposit in my bank ATM ( i never do that shit) or go to party store etc to cash and just pay the fee.

I've never used Bovada until this year I wanted to try something new so this is my first withdrawal in 15 years by check, I usually have received through MoneyGram with other sites, using the red phone at the local CVS waiting for a call from Juan Miguel Santoya-Hernandez-Veliz from Belize or somewhere and got money out of the drawer or safe while being suspected of drug dealing by the clerk.

Thoughts on best route of cashing this thing?

Zeke

Big Dick and Average Size Boat
The checks are sketchy looking. I've tried mobile deposit & ATM deposit, neither would work. What did work was simply handing it to the teller & depositing it into my account. It was never questioned. Good luck. If they question maybe you can say it's an inheritance from a relative from Canada or some BS. Always good to have a story handy.

Zeke

What are the fees like for Bitcoin? Guy at Bovada last weekend told me there are no fees from them but a buddy said Bitcoin bends you over in fees when you need to turn it into real money.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
What are the fees like for Bitcoin? Guy at Bovada last weekend told me there are no fees from them but a buddy said Bitcoin bends you over in fees when you need to turn it into real money.
They do not 'bend you over' at all.

No set fees.

misschung

Formely BossUp
No fees. Just cross fingers bitcoin doesn't have a bad day when its transferred to your account. I have a friend who will trade me bitcoins for cash in person so I don't have to worry about it hitting my bank account.

detroit187

Have some buddies who invested in bitcoin and got slaughtered, its a day trading thing to me where you have to track daily to earn.

That said, I looked into it for this deposit but saw "fees" to transfer etc. and I am completely lost when it comes to bitcoin personally.

I may just take it with a few other checks to the teller and hope she either doesn't care or it gets lost in the shuffle. Annoying AF I even have to sweat it.

I guess if she won't cash it then I will just take it to the drug dealer party store owner down the street.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
No fees. Just cross fingers bitcoin doesn't have a bad day when its transferred to your account. I have a friend who will trade me bitcoins for cash in person so I don't have to worry about it hitting my bank account.
You can move it pretty quickly from place to place. Sometimes you make a few bucks in the couple of hours of confirmations.

detroit187

The checks are sketchy looking. I've tried mobile deposit & ATM deposit, neither would work. What did work was simply handing it to the teller & depositing it into my account. It was never questioned. Good luck. If they question maybe you can say it's an inheritance from a relative from Canada or some BS. Always good to have a story handy.
What bank did u deposit at? Heard Chase is the worst.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Have some buddies who invested in bitcoin and got slaughtered, its a day trading thing to me where you have to track daily to earn.

That said, I looked into it for this deposit but saw "fees" to transfer etc. and I am completely lost when it comes to bitcoin personally.

I may just take it with a few other checks to the teller and hope she either doesn't care or it gets lost in the shuffle. Annoying AF I even have to sweat it.

I guess if she won't cash it then I will just take it to the drug dealer party store owner down the street.
Certain banks take those checks you speak of with no problem. You just have to fill out a quick form.

I'vehad more trouble with one of Fondy's rebates few years back.

Zeke

What bank did u deposit at? Heard Chase is the worst.
I use TD Bank which I'm pretty sure is just in the Northeast. We just got a home equity line of credit with Chase, they suck when it comes to everything, no shock they break balls about these checks.