• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Boston ml and RL

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Price has the best team and with this ump
Danley major over ump
4-0 2.60 ERA 27.2 innings
I think I like his chances

O

I have bet it with that ump. It is reasonable but the Dodgers are not really a over team. The biggest reason is that Boston just hits very well and knows they can have a problem with their pen

i am probably going to play it

I think Boston offense better VS lefties than the one Dodgers put on field VS lefties. Not to mention I feel Roberts is a poor game manager, he proved it last year in WS & despite what some Dodger fans may believe he is no better than last year . For some reason Roberts seems to get free passes for making poor managerial moves, not sure why??

Back