• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Biggest Unit Mismatches for likely Team Total Winners - 9 Teams with good odds of going over TT and 10 Teams with good odds of going under TT.

smattharris

Offenses that should go over Team Totals

Team Rating
Oklahoma 13.93
Ohio 14.21
Coastal Carolina 14.03
Alabama 15.17
Houston 13.50
Appalachian St. 14.89
Memphis 14.37
South Florida 16.01
Florida International 14.32

Offenses that should go under Team Totals

Team Rating
Temple 9.80
Rutgers 9.79
Michigan St. 9.21
Wyoming 9.04
UTEP 9.92
New Mexico St. 9.80
East Carolina 9.55
Texas San Antonio 8.70
USC 9.73
San Jose St. 8.73

Last edited:
If I lose insult me all you want. I'm expecting to come back to earth anyway. I can take it. But to criticize before the game, I don't understand.

If I lose insult me all you want. I'm expecting to come back to earth anyway. I can take it. But to criticize before the game, I don't understand.
I don't think anyone is insulting you at all.

Moreso, they are helping. That is what this forum is all about.

s--k is one of the nicest people I have met on here. He definitely is all about discussing college football.

I agree that s—k is very nice and so I doubt he meant anything by it but i think he could have framed the question in a slightly nicer way for someone who doesn‘t know him yet.

Nobody insults anybody here. This isn‘t that kind of place. Of course people disagree sometimes and get mad at each other like in real life. But insulting and taunting and shit like that isn‘t tolerated.

OK. Thanks guys. I was wrong to take it as an insult. I assure you I am here as a friend too. And I may very well be wrong on that pick as many others. I apologize if I insulted anyone or took a comment in the wrong way. Be patient with me guys. I'm 51 years old and completely new to this kind of thing. I hope you you guys are my friends. Good luck tomorrow!

You're fine.

Nothing hostile here.

I saw the word "scoreathon" and the Rice/FIU game and I thought "well Rice ain't scoring much" Rice and scorathon seemed like an oxymoron. Now if you are saying FIU is going to do all/almost all the scoring in this so-called scorathon than yeah, I can see that.

Just what you apparently meant and what I took it to mean were two different things.

Nobody knows what is going to happen in any of these games until it happens. The best people here knows what should happen under most circumstances, but really nobody actually knows. So you trust what you know, or what you think you know and what you are confidence risking your own money on.

As for marsski, hate to talk for anyone, but from his point of view I think, just the way Ohio has played on D this year and some of the big play potential BG has shown figuring Ohio D is good enough to cover a 3 score line is a little iffy. They certainly could. Ohio could win 51-34, but I doubt they are going to win 28-10. BG figures to get yards and points if what I think I have seen holds true in that game.

I think people questioning each other can only make for better interaction. If we all just agreed and patted each other on the back all the time it would be pretty boring.

Thank you so much for that. You are a man of reason. I need to consult some of the knowledge from you guys on this site. I'm just putting it out there based on stats and money movement. I'm from Big 12 country (Oklahoma) and I know how it is to have a feel for your conference. You are right. I think this site helps each other. And we should try to save each other from making bad bets. You have to understand I am 51 years old and new to anything like this. I think it is great. You are a nice person and I hope we can stay in contact. But I must say I still think Rice will go over. lol. I'm beginning to regret the Ohio bet the more I hear but O well. It's 1 of 26 games I had. Hopefully, The rest will do well. I hope you bank tomorrow. Do you mind telling me who you like? You are right. Questioning each other only helps. Thanks again man. Remember, I'm just another friend on this site. Even if I make bad pix. lol Talk soon my new friend.

I probably place 30 bets a Saturday. Some are right at kickoff. Sometimes I flip flop and take something different than I planned on. The only plays that I generally state why I like them are upset picks in the ML Dog thread.

Stick around. You will like it here. We all love college football and the methods and art of picking games.

Back