Betonline Question

wiseplayer

1. I wanted to signup my brother but did not see the banner on this site. Is CTG still endorsing them?
2. I made a payout request last weekend and it's still pending. Slowly but surely they've slowed down their payout process. Can someone help me? Thx!

wiseplayer

They rejected my simple payout request today on a Friday. The entire amount is back in my account to risk over the weekend. Classic

big_units

wise, why don't you just request money orders? it's by far the best payout option a book has offered, and they allow you to withdrawal up to $9k. i have never had them cancel a request, and the money orders arrive within 4-5 days by fedex. there's really no sense of using any other option if money orders are a choice.

wiseplayer

Because I've never had a problem receiving a payout in the last 5 years with them doing it the way I've always done it. Please help me close out this account. I dont need the sudden rejected payouts and inconsistencies of this book. Thx!

Last edited:

wiseplayer

My rule has always been this with offshore. Once they start showing signs of unwillingness to pay, they lose my business.