Bet at 5dimes

best bet from the best baby 5 star

dilaudid8

LETHAL-HISTORIC-BIBLICAL-CHOPIN
CINNY P CINNY P yes guys the only thing that scares me is cinny coach wow what a born MF loser I hope he doesnt fuck up this game cinny should win this game by at least 10+ points or more blowout bol

dilaudid8

the oddsmakers are thinking public will jump all over balt from last week yeah right buffalo my high school team could beat buffalo dont wager balt form last week results big mistake bol my brothers

dilaudid8

B.A.R. whats happening my brother is all good at at the B.A.R house B.A.R. I forgot where is the moose at I use to love to watch him run wild

dilaudid8

hulu hey nice to see you my brother yes I agree cinny should be - the only reason the name balt is worth - points and they killed a really bad team I think your right balt will not win this game unless the QB goes down or something crazy happens bol

dilaudid8

sport yes it would be nice starting on the right foot yea as long as cinny wins who cares what the score is the only thing is that scares me is cinny coach holy shit wow this guy stinks bol

LeRinkRat

any thoughts on Ravens @ Bengals OVER 43 1/2 ???

Ravens 1st game 47-3 over Bills (50)
pre-season
30-20 over Redskins (50)
27-10 @ Dolphins (37)
20-19 @ Colts (39)
33-7 over Rams (40)
17-16 over Bears (33)

Bengals 1st game 34-23 over Colts (57}
pre-season
26-27 vs Colts (53)
26-13 @ Bills (39)
21-13 @ Cowboys (34)
30-27 vs Bears (57)

last years playoffs
Bengals 31 @ Ravens 27 (58)

dilaudid8

Marvin Lewis is a loser big time lol . Let’s go bungles !
yes that scares me alot your right he is such a loser I can't believe he has a job i'm not kidding he has to be 1 of the biggest loser if the game was on the road I might leave it alone but at home wow I see balt is -1 wow I really believe big mistake

dilaudid8

LeRink whats happening my man long time no hear I hope everything is going good with you hockey is just around the corner like I said I can't believe balt is the chalk its only -1 but still I really think cinny should -3 or -4 most likely -3 I could be wrong I didnt check but I think balt has really big problems when playing cinny I could always remember cinny beating balt for whatever reason I think the public is betting balt after what they done to buffalo coming into cinny I really think cinny has the bttter team but getting +1 at home after going on the road and beating indy yes I know indy is not much but at least they won pretty easy and the under looks really good but I hate taking both so hard to win I think this game will be punt after punt a really boring game balt most of the time has a really good D and cinny can play some D to but yeah I just think cinny should be giving at -3 nevada knows the public will be betting balt

dilaudid8

tuck everybody can get the same stats no reason for me to get into stats I been around a long time I dont even have to look when teams play college or pro and I can tell you who has some buddys number alot of my wagers are pure gut just by knowing the teams like I said stats anybody can get stats its which you do when you get the stats

EazyDuzIt

Bengals definitely the more talented squad and Marvin does have a winning record. Haha. Let’s hope he can get over the prime time blues.

Hulu

Hulu the Hot Stepper
hulu hey nice to see you my brother yes I agree cinny should be - the only reason the name balt is worth - points and they killed a really bad team I think your right balt will not win this game unless the QB goes down or something crazy happens bol
And Baltimore is always overvalued early in the year because Harbaugh takes winning in the preseason more seriously than any other coach. They always dominate preseason because they care about winning and other teams don't. In the regular season, teams all care about winning

dilaudid8

hulu like you said balt is always over valued alwys giving points where they shouldnt like this game how is balt giving a point to cinny I mean who knows balt might kill cinny but for balt to be at a pick or -1 its crazy do peope really trust balt QB yes he won a SB but I dont care i'm not saying cinny QB is great but at home at a P game give me the better team like I said the coach scares the hell out of me

Coverdatspred

Good to see you back D8. Health on this one though. The only reason I can find to be on the Bengals is the fishy line. Sometimes thats enough but for me I will take the better coach and better defense in this short rest situation and thats the Ravens.

EazyDuzIt

Good to see you back D8. Health on this one though. The only reason I can find to be on the Bengals is the fishy line. Sometimes thats enough but for me I will take the better coach and better defense in this short rest situation and thats the Ravens.
Not sure man. Harbaugh is 3–10 at Cincinnati. Marvin has always owned Baltimore. Bengals d line is very good. And the Bengals have much more talent on offense. Mixon and Green are way better than anyone Baltimore has. It’s a tough call, though.

Last edited:

dilaudid8

cover yes you for sure have the better coach and the D cinny can play a little D to but yes balt D is better at least 1 of us will win gl

EazyDuzIt

Bengals defensive front is very good. Atkins and Dunlap are stars. Lawson is legit too. I’m a little worried about the linebackers though. Burfict and Brown both out. Jackson is a great corner.