• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

BenchCoach MLB August

BenchCoach

Overall...22-14-1..+8.98
Sides...2-0...+2.15
Totals...2-0...+2.0
RunLine...0-1...-1.0
Sides 1st 5...0-3...-3.40
Totals 1st 5...3-1...+1.13
Team Totals 1st 5...3-2...+1.25
K Totals Props...6-0...+6.20
1st Team to score prop...1-0 +1.15
Player Props...5-3-1...+2.80
Parlays...0-4...-3.30

Yesterday...2-4-1...-2.35

* bumping unit size 4 cents to a nickel going forward...pretty good first week...gonna try and stay consistent, need a positive weekend

Last edited:
8/1...con

adding to the over in hotlanta to make it 2 units

6442 KAN M.Franco no hits +145

6449 KAN M.Franco hits+runs+RBI/. Under 2 -130

6553 MIN N.Cruz hits+runs+RBI/. Over 2½ -105

7023 LOS C.Seager hits+runs+RBI/. Over 2 -135

Franco hitting .042 (1/24) vs Gio...I will take my chances with plus money...Franco’s OBP is lower than his overall average. That is tough to do. He is all or nothing type hitter

Cruz is averaging 4.1(H+R+rbis) a game and is 10/27 (.370) vs tonight’s starter over the course of his career. Carrasco had a brilliant first outing of the season but I trust the numbers with two veteran guys here. Probably my least favorite prop of the night

Seager is averaging 3.36 (H+R+rbis) a game. He has never faced Arizona’s starter but Luke Weaver is coming into the game with a whip over 2.7 and an ERA of 16.20. It’s only one start but he is average on his best day. No reason to think Seager will slow his roll tonight

I am still waiting to see if I can find something on the Yas in frisco tonight...best value is on Franco no hits and best play is Seager over 2

Last edited:
Was on those franco props as well. Hit on encarnacion vs franco, and under 2, but had more $ on Franco no hits +160. But still had winning day with white Sox team total over 5.5, hit on white Sox series bet. I totally agree thought I had, know I had huge value on Franco no hits at +160. 5dimes puts out some awful props numbers on some of these baseball props at times.

Another point will bring up. I think unders are interesting given expanded rosters and shortened season. Only problem is I’ve already concluded the ball is juiced like you wouldn’t believe this year. It was evident in the royals/tigers series at Comerica. Wall scraper hrs on contact which no way the ball should have left the yard in a spacious yard like Comerica. So gotta be careful with juiced ball.

Overall...25-17...+7.83
Sides...2-0...+2.15
Totals...3-1...+.95
RunLine...0-1...-1.0
Sides 1st 5...0-3...-3.40
Totals 1st 5...3-1...+1.13
Player Props...7-5-1...+2.75
Parlays...0-4...-3.30

8/3

6376 ATL O.Albies no hits +165
6910 CWS E.Encarnacion no hits +165
7158 COL T.Wolters no hits +180
6154 CUB C.Santana no hits +110

I can’t imagine they do something like that! (Rolling eyes).

easy chief...I’m just f’n around...butif you think Tony and his cronies are a bunch of saints your kidding yourself...I know who I’m in business with every time I hit confirm wager...just to clarify, they canceled that wager

easy chief...I’m just f’n around...butif you think Tony and his cronies are a bunch of saints your kidding yourself...I know who I’m in business with every time I hit confirm wager...just to clarify, they canceled that wager

I think you missing the sarcasm that post was supposed to be dripping with pal. I have no doubt they happy to do that shit, pretty sure it not tony, ain’t he dead?

I think you missing the sarcasm that post was supposed to be dripping with pal. I have no doubt they happy to do that shit, pretty sure it not tony, ain’t he dead?

I got it lol...I responded to that kinda on the fly while I was at work...I have a love hate relationship with 5ds...they give me the lines I want, pay me out in a way that I like more than any other book but every time I find an angle (these day it’s props) they stop posting em or set a limit...it’s all part of the grind...I have found I am doing better since Tony did his MIA act

Lol. Nice play. I worry bout the gyrko one, I mean he sucks but gio the kind of guy he used to hit when he was here.
Maybe so, all it takes a dying quail or a ground ball with eyes but in his career vs Gio he is 3/14 (.214 avg)...Gyrko is the weakest of my 3 plays today

Maybe so, all it takes a dying quail or a ground ball with eyes but in his career vs Gio he is 3/14 (.214 avg)...Gyrko is the weakest of my 3 plays today

Yea I knew his numbers vs gio, just lefties like him in general. Who knows gio could walk him 3x and he never get a swing!

Overall...29-22...+9.28
Sides...2-0...+2.15
Totals...4-1...+3.0
RunLine...0-1...-1.0
Sides 1st 5...0-4...-4.50
Totals 1st 5...3-2...+.08
Player Props...13-11-1...+4.30
Parlays...0-4...-3.30

Back