• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Bay Hill...

From Justin Ray of TGC...
Phil Mickelson's win drought lasted 1,687 days.

Sunday at Bay Hill will be 1,687 days since Tiger Woods' last victory.

Eastern time an hour ahead of Mexico City, Tig can clip Figgy by an hour (well two with time change)

Arnold Palmer Invitational - Bay Hill Club and Lodge - Orlando, FL
Thu 3/15 1 T.Woods wins Arnold Palmer Invitational +590
7:00AM 2 Field wins Arnold Palmer Invitational -790

The value already wasn't there to begin with since Honda but now the match-ups are not going to be easy bets like the past few tournaments either.

Arnold Palmer Invitational - Bay Hill Club and Lodge - Orlando, FL
Thu 3/15 1 T.Woods wins Arnold Palmer Invitational +590
7:00AM 2 Field wins Arnold Palmer Invitational -790

The value already wasn't there to begin with since Honda but now the match-ups are not going to be easy bets like the past few tournaments either.

He's going to be matched against Rose, Day, and the like. And he will be +115 at best IMO. He'd be favored against Stenson, Fowler, and others

Started looking at one and done possibilities. Tiger will be a hugely popular pick in the pool, I think I'll pass for now and look to use him at Memorial, WGC-Bridgestone, or something like that. Leaning Jason Day for now, also like Rose, Stenson, and Fleetwood. Possibly Noren

I think Stenson needs another start or two to shake things off .. iron play wasn't quite right... Just my 2 cents .

Tiger grouped with J-Day and Hideki this week at Bay Hill: 8:23 a.m. ET Thursday, 1:08 p.m. Friday.

As expected, Tiger is the betting favorite and is lined as such. Still might be the cheapest juice we see on him for the remainder of the season though

Saw a lot I liked, which may be a recipe for disaster. But here goes:

Fleetwood -110 vs Rory
Hatton +105 vs Hideki
Aphibarnrat +120 vs Snedeker
Chappell +105 vs List
Day +105 vs Rose

I think Rory is a fade until he shows he can hit an iron within a mile of the flag. Hideki's first start from a wrist injury, hoping for some rust. Everyone saw Snedeker play the weekend with Tiger last week, but Kiradech is on a heater and has come in 6th both times he's played API. Taking Fleetwood in my one and done. Interested to see how many in my pool jump on Tiger this week vs saving him for later

Barn Rat has been playing well indeed.

Agreed on fading Deki here. I think he'll be a bit off as well.

Rory, who the heck ever knows?

Rory should take a two week fishing trip, casting can land anywhere and still breed success. The guy needs a breather

The talk around Bay Hill: Thick, juicy rough will put a premium on driving accuracy and ball-striking. More than one player has declared this course to be in "the best condition I've ever seen it."

Took J Day +110 vs Tiger this week.

I think this is a ho-hum week for Tiger. Solid, but not spectacular. Just a half unit but I have been waiting for the value to flip. I was able to get some wins taking Tiger at plus money so we'll see if this works.

Tough to follow this one too much, always been that way with the opening weekend of hoops. Either way, great field. Should be a good one.

45 minutes til the CAT tees off...what an incredible day to be breathing

Tiger now the favorite to win the Masters at 8-1. I understand that part of that is the books protecting themselves, but never thought I'd see that again

Took J Day +110 vs Tiger this week.

I think this is a ho-hum week for Tiger. Solid, but not spectacular. Just a half unit but I have been waiting for the value to flip. I was able to get some wins taking Tiger at plus money so we'll see if this works.

Tough to follow this one too much, always been that way with the opening weekend of hoops. Either way, great field. Should be a good one.

Like it a lot

Sunday will be a crazy tv day if eldrick is within reach

Like it a lot

Sunday will be a crazy tv day if eldrick is within reach
Yeah, I just need JDay to kinda hang around today around level par maybe 1 over.

Tigers OB and double a bit ago... ouch....but came back with birdie.

Rory sighting on the leaderboard

I watched the 3 part series on Arnie they aired yesterday am. I need to finish part 3 this am

So awesome to hear Tiger use terms like "I need to run down these guys". Not that it will happen but just so great to even hear it again. Feel ten years younger hearing it.

As expected, Tiger is the betting favorite and is lined as such. Still might be the cheapest juice we see on him for the remainder of the season though

Saw a lot I liked, which may be a recipe for disaster. But here goes:

Fleetwood -110 vs Rory
Hatton +105 vs Hideki
Aphibarnrat +120 vs Snedeker
Chappell +105 vs List
Day +105 vs Rose

I think Rory is a fade until he shows he can hit an iron within a mile of the flag. Hideki's first start from a wrist injury, hoping for some rust. Everyone saw Snedeker play the weekend with Tiger last week, but Kiradech is on a heater and has come in 6th both times he's played API. Taking Fleetwood in my one and done. Interested to see how many in my pool jump on Tiger this week vs saving him for later

You’re welcome Rory

Rory missed some makeable putts to yesterday early. That had the potential of a 61-62.

Back