• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Bay Hill Week...(and Qatar)

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
The API moves up a few weeks in the schedule and should have a pretty good field in this spot.

Rory defends.

Phil is back at the tourney.

Tiger is present.

Prelude to The Players next week...

Hard to trust those no alcohol tournaments. But bonesaws work, the one Euro tournament with some drama.

Eddie please oh please!

Normally I try to find value down the board but with how much Rory cares about this event and his current form I’m going solo Rory for the golf bankroll this week at anything near 10-1. Real good shot to bring this one home again.

Normally I try to find value down the board but with how much Rory cares about this event and his current form I’m going solo Rory for the golf bankroll this week at anything near 10-1. Real good shot to bring this one home again.
Maybe put a peanut on wire to wire winner...?

Maybe put a peanut on wire to wire winner...?

Honestly i like that as well. The likelihood of him either running away from it on day 1 to never being in it seems possible. His problem has been though (if any) the tendency for an average/even par type round mixed in the 4 to either put him behind the 8 ball or let the field come back to him so that's the risk. I just feel the odds of him putting together 2 rounds low enough to put him in contention on Sunday at this course and this event feels awfully good to me. If he puts together a 3rd low round he'll lap the field and run away with it but i think he'll be in it on Sunday.

Matchups I'm targeting...

Poulter in great form right now (T3, T6, T3 last 3 outings) vs Phil at a course he doesn't even like to play? For even $? I'll pay to see it.

Similar strategy with CH3 (T15, T6, T20 last 3 outings) vs Bubba on a course Bubba has had little to no success.

Like Poulter over Fig for sure, might even put my first tournament wager of the year on him next week

That isn't a bad bet, @KJ.

I tossed a couple of peanuts on Fleetwood Mac, Deki and Si Woo this week... why not...not much time to cap so to keep me interested hopefully come Sunday.

Rory in fine form though, a repeat is right there for the taking.

Interesting WD from Day today. I wonder how hurt he and Tiger really are... Might be the makings of some good fade material at Augusta.

Don't forget The Players Contest next week everyone. It's posted in the Contest Forum up above.

That isn't a bad bet, @KJ.

I tossed a couple of peanuts on Fleetwood Mac, Deki and Si Woo this week... why not...not much time to cap so to keep me interested hopefully come Sunday.

Rory in fine form though, a repeat is right there for the taking.
LFG Fleetwood Mac!

Man that course got brutal for the final 5 groups or so. Fortunate that it benefited Rory today but makes me think about 20 guys are live tomorrow

Back