• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

BAW Nation World Cup Selections ...

I lost 10 cents on that deal trying to cancel and bet 2h but I feel this is a push at worst. If not, I can be upset that I even played today ;).

after you've been caught kissing your sister thrice in one day, i think we deserve a write-up

Write-up:. Need to win plus the GD coming into play. Obviously scoreboard watching. They only can take foot off the pedal if Sweden is losing outright... Even then they might wait to see them down 2 or so? Obviously I'll be scoreboard watching as well so if I have to play back on this LIVE I will. I'm not married to the bet but I love the initial engagement to it. Things change though.

Lesson learned. Doesn't matter what sport you bet you are paying an extra tariff on reputation. Bad bet, but I was willing to push on a bigger play. Get back at it tomorrow.

Lesson learned. Doesn't matter what sport you bet you are paying an extra tariff on reputation. Bad bet, but I was willing to push on a bigger play. Get back at it tomorrow.
It is what it is

No matches on Friday, gotta go while we can

Hope so, should be Senegal doing it at this point

Losing James just gotta be so deflating for los traffikers

12-7-5 +4.31 units

Little stumble at the end but all in all not bad for the rookie...

Somewhat late to the party but I'll go with Alex to find his groove here... I like what I have read so far as well...

Spain to win the WC +580 0.50 units to win 2.90 units

Adding

Croatia to win the WC +1200 0.25 units to win 3.00 units

Belgium to win the WC +700 0.50 units to win 3.50 units

Saturday Knockouts:

Just gonna get my feet wet a bit and watch. I might play something LIVE, we shall see but I'll be around lurking in the shadows.

Looking at England as a Sleeper.....They can put the ball in the net......Down side, they allow balls in the net. GL

England +725 Just something to look at. They play a good game and are well coached. Anything can happen. Germany is gone and IMO England can run with anybody. GL

Back