%ALT_TXT%% Bet at 5dimes

BAW Nation World Cup Selections ...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
In reverse write-up style I really felt like the under trend was ready to burst a bit today... that is not why I played it though...but it did get me thinking....I really liked the fact that these games would open up a bit more that the openers....I'd say I got one right, one lucky. We'll take it.

braves

CTG Elite Moderator
Staff member
8 over/ 9 unders (2.5), with 5 straight overs, but its really balanced compared to the last couple of world cups from what I remember.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Morocco/Portugal O2.5 +120 1.25-1.50 units

I like what @KJ and @braves have to say about this. One thing I like to do is cap a capper and I have KJ's style down pretty solid after talking soccer with him the last 14 months here and there, especially with regards to totals... so this is a go for me and lets see if we can bag one nice in early...I'll be up around the midway point....

Nothing @ 11am...

Maybe something in the late show though....

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Seven Days in the books...

5-2-1 +2.75 units

Got my futures covered as of now but this is too much fun. Back manana...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Croatia/Argentina O2.25 +108 1.50-1.62 units

Price changed 3 times as I hit submit but I'll take that, still better than the initial.

See at HT.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
I was leaning under in the Iceland game but the price got away a bit overnight. I'll kinda track this one LIVE and go from there.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
9-3-2 +6.25 units

A nice sleezy one there with Belgium. I think everyone is happy with that result.

Missed a number on the 11am game but I wanted to mull it over while sleeping. Back in an hour, we'll see...