Bet at 5dimes

BAW Nation 2019 Majors Thread

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Dechambeau to win Masters +2200

Much more to come but wanted to post with a current price now. I will most likely have 2 more pre-tourney 'to win' bets and then will add 1-2 as the tournament progresses.

We'll see if they put out a soft number on the hole-in-one prop again. I'll also be looking at some different groupings (low senior etc).

Can-Not-Wait- for next week...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Any thoughts on Johnny Rahm? I hate that man baby but he was damn close last year. I see +1700, was hoping for +2000
I took him last year and he teased us for sure. He is one I am looking at during the tourney at a better number. I feel he's a guy that can go 67-66 or so on the weekend. So, basically hoping for an uneven start.

gps_3

I think the biggest issue with Rahm is his temper. Augusta is one of those places where you can hit a good shot and get a horrible result. How he manages those situations will determine how successful he can be there

PaintCrew

Dechambeau to win Masters +2200

Much more to come but wanted to post with a current price now. I will most likely have 2 more pre-tourney 'to win' bets and then will add 1-2 as the tournament progresses.

We'll see if they put out a soft number on the hole-in-one prop again. I'll also be looking at some different groupings (low senior etc).

Can-Not-Wait- for next week...
Love Bryson this week. Pedigree to me is huge here and his price drifted up enough to take a stab. Let’s get it unless Eldrick comes home ;)

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
That is it.

I cam counting on the CH3 bet to cover most of these futures. I did not play top Asian like used to be clockwork and the Top Senior bet is no longer a gimme. I also stayed away from my Hole In One prop this year.

All good though.

I will say, I have like 3 matches that I LOVE but I know better. Every time I bet too many matches on my own I regret it. The thing is, two of them are stinking plus money. Hmmm... might add for smaller still before the morning.

I will add 1-2 more by the weekend. The only way this is a bad week is if Danny Willett has a pulse. I do not think he does and that number is well above 200 now.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Well, I think we need Willett to shoot a few over at least tomorrow. He was free falling after the triple at 10 but recovered a bit. CH3 really butchered 15 and 18 coming home.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Dayum, if DeShampoo hadn't been a bitch today we'd really be cooking right now. The sick part is I had Scott and Sergio as late leans. I added the wrong one. Oh well, got 2 guys in position.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Both a bit smaller. I added two guys I think can make a move tomorrow and are capable of -8-10 over the last two rounds. This leaderboard is so bunched it's like throwing darts. This basically puts me around even for the tournament with the H2H matchup in the books.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Never posted but played small piece on DJ too Saturday night around 5am

I was able to get Tiger +275 when mole went in the water. I was working and looked at my phone and got the text he was in. I blindly bet it. So, nothing big but made me a very small winner for tourney.

I will say though...I am DAYUM good on picking every guy that finished 2nd!! #CurseOfDeki

Amazing stuff, finally watched in full this evening. Remember the moment.