• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Average bet

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Kings minus 3. Refs really like home teams. They do not seem to like Cleveland and do like Kings. A negative trend. 1-3 after a 10 point win. This trend was around in the last 3 years. I looked at the game logs and the 3 games they lost and it made a lot of sense. I think it was just because they were just out gunned. Meanwhile Cleveland the year is 2-12 off 1 days rest and is facing a much better team trying to make the playoffs

It does make sense. 2 refs good over very good over.
Cleveland after the spanking should be easy meat for an over 222 total

My biggest bet for sure. If Dragic is playing this is a very tired beaten up Suns team playing on worst 4 in 6 and all they know is NO HELP and always lose

Back