• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Australian Open

May not have time to post tomorrow so might as well do it now. Not a lot I see SU wise as lines are super high and a lot of players with huge question marks coming into the tourney so treading lightly to start. No write ups for now but here we go...

Rublev -190 over McDonald

Isner * Sharapova * Stephens parlay

That’s it for now. Any questions on these or other matches feel free to ask and I’ll try to respond before the matches begin tomorrow

Can't argue with any..Sharapova would probably be the most likely out of 3 to lose

gl on the futures brewers...like sabby too

Can't argue with any..Sharapova would probably be the most likely out of 3 to lose

gl on the futures brewers...like sabby too

Agree w you, Maria is probably the riskiest, having only played 3 matches to start the year, and retiring vs Sabby in a match she was getting crushed in and she didn’t exactly look good in either of her 1st two rounds there. That said, she should still be able to beat Dart, who did do well in Brisbane, but did have to go 3 sets in two of her three qualifying matches for the Aussie open.

Agree w you, Maria is probably the riskiest, having only played 3 matches to start the year, and retiring vs Sabby in a match she was getting crushed in and she didn’t exactly look good in either of her 1st two rounds there. That said, she should still be able to beat Dart, who did do well in Brisbane, but did have to go 3 sets in two of her three qualifying matches for the Aussie open.

I think you'll be ok bro..gl.

Definitely live...I just can't tell who is in form this early. It's a crapshoot. But definitely my favorite tourney....it gets no love...love this slam.

Agree. Lots of players coming off injuries and others barely playing lead up matches. Live might be the way to go. GL

Have a Sabby future +1200..shocked. Thought it would be +2000 but that's OK. ALso took Muggy +3000..had to take a flyer on that.

Not fucking with Joker in men's..just don't see anyone beating him this year there...but it is early...think some of the young guys get far..zverev, tsitsiapas (sp), diminaur and khachenov can make some noise

Have a Sabby future +1200..shocked. Thought it would be +2000 but that's OK. ALso took Muggy +3000..had to take a flyer on that.

Not fucking with Joker in men's..just don't see anyone beating him this year there...but it is early...think some of the young guys get far..zverev, tsitsiapas (sp), diminaur and khachenov can make some noise

Sabby future not bad. Wouldn’t be shocked to see kerber make a run, and of course Serena.

Men’s it’s djokers to lose. No idea where nadal is at physically. He played one match then wd from 2nd. Not sure if there was a reaggravation to an injury or just precautionary. The younger crop can make noise but doubt they beat any of the big 3 but never know. If kyrgios is fit, which I think he’s still lacking full fitness after the spider bite, if he can get past raonic in round 1 wouldn’t be shocked to see him get deep.

Sabby future not bad. Wouldn’t be shocked to see kerber make a run, and of course Serena.

Men’s it’s djokers to lose. No idea where nadal is at physically. He played one match then wd from 2nd. Not sure if there was a reaggravation to an injury or just precautionary. The younger crop can make noise but doubt they beat any of the big 3 but never know. If kyrgios is fit, which I think he’s still lacking full fitness after the spider bite, if he can get past raonic in round 1 wouldn’t be shocked to see him get deep.

I would love to see Kyrgios win a slam soon...Probably my favorite player...when he tries.

I would love to see Kyrgios win a slam soon...Probably my favorite player...when he tries.

Just don’t see it. He’s young so maybe, but his focus I can’t see it being there ever match over a 2 week span. It’s sad bc he’s Uber talented and if he committed to it I think he could do it.

May not have time to post tomorrow so might as well do it now. Not a lot I see SU wise as lines are super high and a lot of players with huge question marks coming into the tourney so treading lightly to start. No write ups for now but here we go...

Rublev -190 over McDonald

Isner * Sharapova * Stephens parlay

That’s it for now. Any questions on these or other matches feel free to ask and I’ll try to respond before the matches begin tomorrow

2 legs of the parlay are in with Maria getting the double bagel and Sloane winning in straights. Isner down a set and on serve in 2nd. Really needs this set, much more experience in best of 5 matches, but with the heat and the way they are both serving don’t see him coming back if he’s down 2 sets. These serve stats are crazy. Combined 34 aces and no double faults.

Hopefully no one tailed me tonight. The parlay loses on Isner, 4 tiebreak sets and he only managed to win 1. Wouldn’t have guessed that. Rublev lost in 4 to lose the SU wager on him. Not a good start for me. I’ll post something for tomorrow, although maybe you should fade me lol. GL all

Got home too late tonight. Still some matches left on the board. Gonna take a stab w this one...

Halep/Kanepi over 20

Tomorrow will be on Monfils for sure, considering Millman with Batista going 5 w Murray last night. Probably others. Will post tomorrow.

Isner cost me a 15 match parlay and him and Azarenka cost me an 18 match parlay. Could have cleaned up but its so hard to hit a longshot parlays like that.

Geez. Yeah, I’m done backing Isner as a fav. Even against lesser players the majority of his sets go to breakers and then it’s a complete toss up. Vika just hasn’t found her game since baby Leo. She has patches where you think she’s back but then poof it’s gone. Like you said those are longshots but so frustrating when you’re so close!

Nice thing with Monfils as well is his tremendous conditioning always should be a plus in Australia assuming it's hot as balls as usual...haven't seen weather yet

Nice thing with Monfils as well is his tremendous conditioning always should be a plus in Australia assuming it's hot as balls as usual...haven't seen weather yet

Its very hot and a couple of players haven't been able to finish their matches.

I am pretty terrible at this so I would never recommend following my picks but here are my bets:

Sasnovich -145
Evans +1650 vs Federer and yes I know this is incredibly unlikely but Evans is a very capable player who almost beat Wawrinka at the US Open a few years ago
Monfils -160

I am pretty terrible at this so I would never recommend following my picks but here are my bets:

Sasnovich -145
Evans +1650 vs Federer and yes I know this is incredibly unlikely but Evans is a very capable player who almost beat Wawrinka at the US Open a few years ago
Monfils -160

GL. I think Tiafoe has a shot to cover the hc or over vs Anderson but haven’t played it

KA on the short fade list this season but I've done no work yet. But he was my first to join the list late last year

Back