• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Australian Open

Tough loss on Wozniacki. Maria looks like she’s back. Did play Cilic in a parlay with Stephens. Hell of a comeback by Marin!

Tough loss on Wozniacki. Maria looks like she’s back. Did play Cilic in a parlay with Stephens. Hell of a comeback by Marin!

Yeah. I knew Maria would flinch in that 2nd set, was hoping she had a carry over effect into the 3rd, which she didn’t.

Nano had a match point on his serve in that 4th set tb and threw in a double fault. He was cooked after that nice hit.

Didn't end up playing it, figured I had enough going on and go figure

Was watching online, she looked good.

You like kei/Souza over? I don’t think kei destroys him it should be tight.

I like Medvedev but his line has been dropping all day which worries me.

Osaka and svit should win. Halep later.

This what I'm on so far tonight, likely add more girly plays

Kei/Sousa o35 -107 5*
Sousa o14.5 -115 2*
Carreno Busta ML +101 2*
Goffin +4 -109 2.5*
Goffin ML +167
Raonic/Herbert o37.5 -113 3*
Herbert o16.5 -120 2*
Herbert +5.5 -120 1.5*
Herbert ML +454 .5*
Hsieh u8.5 -115 2.5*
Zhang u8 -105 2*

Nice of Sousa to get the early break back, chair ump overruled an obvious ball that was out by Kei for the break and made Sousa challenge it. The look on his face when it was three inches long was priceless.

Nice of Sousa to get the early break back, chair ump overruled an obvious ball that was out by Kei for the break and made Sousa challenge it. The look on his face when it was three inches long was priceless.

Yeah need at least 4 sets there. I wanna tail you on busta but why is foggy favored w 0-5 h2h??

I played on a couple dudes that legitimately quit by the 2nd set tonight, fuck outta here Goofy and Lousa

I'm against both tonight but that should be good for you after last night. Last thing I needed was such a chalky night, man got absolutely destroyed.

Back