• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Australian Open

I lost so damn much money live betting those exact score bets several years ago, thought I had it all figured out

Was maybe 5-6 years ago, man I thought I had a sure fire system with those -15 and -30 exact score in ATP and betting breaks in WTA. Was right, til I was way, way wrong.

Not sure what adjustments Pliskova can make if Naomi gonna play like this other than trying to just go for lines

Pissed I forgot to hit the Osaka o5.5 aces which seemed a no brainer, only popped up a few minutes before the match

Anyone feeling Tsitsi to pull the shocker? Me neither

But I do think he can keep it highly competitive

I'm worn out playing against chalk. But I do like how Pouille has been playing. Of course this is a different animal but like go down that road again

Ill prob take a stab on Babos/mlad. Best doubles team so why not. Gotta look at the men’s match.

Babos/mlad got owned. Sorry for the loser. I bought out of it live in 2nd set to cut some of my losses. Can’t find a play tonight. I think Novak wins. I’d prob play him 3-0 sets but sitting it out

Back