• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Australian Open 2020

Vekic -175
Swiatek -165
Muchova -160
Collins -220

Muchova is the one I like the most out of all of these. I am a big fan of Bellis but she is just back from a long injury break and don't think she is ready to make a run this soon.

Like Verdasco a lot, and agree on Muchova, love Bellis’ game but it’s gonna take her time to get back into form.

Damnnnn I was just posting Anderson as you did lol.

Debating muguruza as well but she always kills me

Pella -115
Paul +120
Alexandrova +155
Goerges -120
Nishioka +4750 lol- yes I know I am throwing money away but I just can't resist these kind of odds
Lajovic +4.5 -110
Lajovic +240
Rybakina +4.5 -110
Rybakina +345
Raonic +230

This is a huge card and I will probably get smoked like I did last night but I plan on watching a lot of tennis tonight and wanted to have some action on the matches.

McEnroe was really hard on that Asian yesterday

Joker looks so comfy in Australia

He is way too hard on players like Nishioka. The guy was a 50-1 underdog and McEnroe was questioning his effort like he really had any chance to win. Of course a guy like that is going to look discouraged when facing Djokovic.

Never bet Tennis. Please explain something to me. I see Kerber at -160 on the ML, but +145 w -1.5 games. Why would anyone take the ML in a 2 set match if you get +money with 1.5 games. In order to win ML, she has to win at least one game per set.

Is this a risk of the match going to a third set with her opponent winning more games in that third set, making the margin one game or less?

Never bet Tennis. Please explain something to me. I see Kerber at -160 on the ML, but +145 w -1.5 games. Why would anyone take the ML in a 2 set match if you get +money with 1.5 games. In order to win ML, she has to win at least one game per set.

Is this a risk of the match going to a third set with her opponent winning more games in that third set, making the margin one game or less?

There is always the risk of a blowout set like 6-0 or 6-1. So Kerber could win the match something like 6-4, 1-6, 6-3 where she wins 2 sets but both players win the same amount of total games.

On monfils and rublev as well. Want to play Stan as I love fading isner but Stan looked so shaky the other night so haven’t pulled the trigger yet. Lean to bencic.

Back