• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Australian Open 2018

Alright all this other shit, time to get back to the tennis. Rafa getting to put on his hard hat against Schwartzman. That fucker makes em work

WTA

Garcia/Keys o22 -109
Kontaveit ML -140 med
Rybarikova +5.5 -116 big
Rybarikova ML +373

ATP

Cilic -5.5 -115 big
Cilic/PCB o36 -114
Schwartzman/Nadal u30 -108 med
Grigor +2.5 -110 med
Grigor ML +142

Adding Svitolina/Allertova u20 -107 med

Just watch Schwartzman it's like watching twinkie vs Zeus right now and twink is hangin in there

The chicks handing him towels are taller than him and I've not seen Nadal so frustrated in a long time although he just broke. But still...pesky sob gets to everything

Hahaha, yeah bro I have mad respect for Diego. Dudes like my size and I used to play competitively and it’s such a grind to play these big bombers who are like a foot taller than you. If you can’t track balls down you got no shot

Just woke up sorry got hc and ML. It's 4am so not sure I'm long for this yet

Just annoying Nick like always, thought he mighta outgrown the bullshit, but nope. They might have been bogus but there's grey area and he was certainly in it

Nice hit on Grigor. I thought Nick was gonna take this 5.

I’ll be on these today

Berdych -4

Halep/Osaka over 21

Keys -160

Was looking at over the Kerber match thinking maybe she has a letdown after beating Sugarpova but not sure yet.

I like Osaka and Keys..Osaka just bombing serves. I'll go in a bit but will be on her

Ugh missed Keys watching football

WTA

Kerber/Hsieh o17.5 -116
Osaka +3 -102 big
Osaka ML +151 med
Strycova +4.5 -104

ATP

Berdy/Fognini u38 -109
Fed -8.5 -118 med
Sandgren/Thiem u32 -102

Ugh missed Keys watching football

WTA

Kerber/Hsieh o17.5 -116
Osaka +3 -102 big
Osaka ML +151 med
Strycova +4.5 -104

ATP

Berdy/Fognini u38 -109
Fed -8.5 -118 med
Sandgren/Thiem u32 -102

Like em. Bc I liked it initially, and you’re on it as well I’m adding that Kerber over as well. Let’s get it

I'm so stoked for this Osaka Halep match...wish I had something to keep me up. Think it's so fascinating

Obv can't lose this one at this point but I might go in for more on the Japanese American

WTA

Kerber/Hsieh o17.5 -116
Osaka +3 -102 big
Osaka ML +151 med
Strycova +4.5 -104

ATP

Berdy/Fognini u38 -109
Fed -8.5 -118 med
Sandgren/Thiem u32 -102

Adding Osaka +3 -120 med
Osaka ML +165
Chung/Djokovic o36.5 -108 med

Fyi I'm not unit tracking here but it's 1x2x3, nothing bigger than 3 unless I press which I'm doing with Osaka. Chung has impressed me and Joker will still be questioned so I'll take that chance. Joker could win in an easy 3 but Chung is in tune. I like him to at least make it competitive.

Adding Osaka +3 -120 med
Osaka ML +165

Fyi I'm not unit tracking here but it's 1x2x3, nothing bigger than 3 unless I press which I'm doing with Osaka. Chung has impressed me and Joker will still be questioned so I'll take that chance. Joker could win in an easy 3 but Chung is in tune. I like him to at least make it competitive.

I haven’t seen much of Osaka, but I question how much Halep has left in the tank, which is why I played the total. I think even if Halep wins it’s an uneven performance and if Osaka wins I expect her to get tight and have some nerves so I think it’s another long match.

I like the Chung play. He impressed me vs Zverev with his will and determination. Not sold on Novak just yet, I think this is competitive.

Add

Fed under 29, straight set beatdown here

Chung +6.5

Watch Osaka my man and just enjoy. It's bombs all over...Serena's swing coach I'm pretty sure. She bangs.

She's American but just thought the path of least resistance was to register as Japanese. She lives in Florida lol...best serve of any I've seen and you know in this sport what that means

What a dumb comment by Pam “I give her credit for not leaving the court”. Best thing to do when you’re struggling is take a bathroom break. Reset. Lol

Thankfully plays on Berdych -4, Keys, and Kerber over all hit bc Fed under and Osaka over lost. Now need Chung hc.

Osaka was disappointing, too inexperienced, too many errors. Props to Halep, looks like she recovered pretty well from her long match the other night.

Yeah this dude Sandgren playing out of his mind. Will be tough to beat Thiem after dropping the 4th

Chung not backing down one bit. Future top 10 player here. Can he keep this up tho?

I am a novice in this sport...always like this tourney since it is played at weird hours obviously...so never heard of Chung but very impressive from the little I have seen.

This tournament now has some American named Tennys that will have at least doubled what he's made in his 7 year career in this and a South Korean, country that doesn't have anyone in Aussie even covering this in the press on the brink of the QFs

And Fed/Nadal lol

WTA

Kerber/Hsieh o17.5 -116
Osaka +3 -102 big
Osaka +3 -120 med
Osaka ML +151 med
Osaka ML +165
Strycova +4.5 -104

ATP

Berdy/Fognini u38 -109
Fed -8.5 -118 med
Sandgren/Thiem u32 -102

Just bumping because at some point going to go back through and see how the tournament has been. Obv Osaka was a disaster today but fortunately that's really the only one to this point. I'm adding on to this final women's match since I'm awake. And I like Pliskova a lot just think fellow countrywoman Strycova can keep within arm's length.

Strycova +4.5 +100

Sandgren v Chung in the QF

Like to know the odds on that before this started

Back