• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

ATP/WTA Indian Wells

Big daddy naught

Will be posting plays this week for Indian Wells for the week in this thread.

Sunday night:

Delpo/De Minaur over 21.5. Edge to delpo here obviously but this young kid has game. I think this should be tight and he might even sneak out a set, hence the over

Osaka/Vickery over 19.5. I see lots of breaks in this match, Sasha will have the home crowd. Give me over.

Monday:

Have to cap but already loading up on this one...

Serena/Venus over 20. Serena clearly no where near peak form, but has gotten to round 3. Venus hasn’t looked sharp either. Both will prob be nervous tomorrow, and hate playing each other. I expect Serena to gut out w win, but not in blowout fashion. Probably my fav play of the 3.

Hopefully no one saw this post tonight. The Delpo over was just an absolute wrong read on my part. He dismantled the kid. On the other play, Vickery certainly had her chances but didn’t take advantage and it cost us. Oh well, onto Monday. Still love the Williams sisters over, it was my fav play posted, so hopefully I can save a little face there. Here’s the rest of my card.

Monday:

Berdych -125 over Chung
Fritz +140 over Verdasco
Carreno Busta -113 over Medvedev

Suarez Navarro +6 vs Svitolina
Gavrilova +4 vs Garcia and sprinkle on the +165 ml (only bc she owns a 4-0 h2h)

Pending from Sunday Serena vs Venus over.

Hopefully no one saw this post tonight. The Delpo over was just an absolute wrong read on my part. He dismantled the kid. On the other play, Vickery certainly had her chances but didn’t take advantage and it cost us. Oh well, onto Monday. Still love the Williams sisters over, it was my fav play posted, so hopefully I can save a little face there. Here’s the rest of my card.

Monday:

Berdych -125 over Chung
Fritz +140 over Verdasco
Carreno Busta -113 over Medvedev

Suarez Navarro +6 vs Svitolina
Gavrilova +4 vs Garcia and sprinkle on the +165 ml (only bc she owns a 4-0 h2h)

Pending from Sunday Serena vs Venus over.

Much better today so far...

Fritz +140 over Verdasco is a winner!

Carreno Busta -113 over Medvedev is a winner!

Suarez Navarro +6 over Svitolina is not only a winner, and wins straight up!

Gavrilova +4 over Garcia is a push, the sprinkle on ml loses.

The Berdych and Williams sisters over plays still pending.

Blahhhh the Williams sisters over just misses, Serena was just too rusty and Venus was able to close it out. Berdych lost in straights to ruin a good day but our dog play on Fritz coming thru gets us in the money to go along w wins on PCB and Suarez Navarro’s handicap.

Tuesday plays will be posted later tonight or early Tuesday afternoon.

I really only like the majors but the two week tournaments peek my interest, just not sure where everyone really is

Agreed. I think I’m gonna fade Novak for a while as a big favorite until he proves he’s healthy. He was like -1000 the other day and lost to Daniel

Kerber match yet to start so that’s still pending, but thought I’d get wed plays up. Here goes nothing.

Cuevas/Chung over 21. Chung the favorite here, and rightfully so, but Cuevas played well Vs Thiem and if he can repeat that we should have a tight match.

Fritz/Coric over 21.5. Thought about backing Fritz here again as a +200 dog, had him as a dog vs Verdasco and he showed us the money, but taking what I think is the safer option here. I smell a 3 setter that could go either way. 3 sets gives us an over.

Leaning Pliskova over Osaka but it’s steep so want to wait and see if Angie cashes tonight or not first.

Kerber match yet to start so that’s still pending, but thought I’d get wed plays up. Here goes nothing.

Cuevas/Chung over 21. Chung the favorite here, and rightfully so, but Cuevas played well Vs Thiem and if he can repeat that we should have a tight match.

Fritz/Coric over 21.5. Thought about backing Fritz here again as a +200 dog, had him as a dog vs Verdasco and he showed us the money, but taking what I think is the safer option here. I smell a 3 setter that could go either way. 3 sets gives us an over.

Leaning Pliskova over Osaka but it’s steep so want to wait and see if Angie cashes tonight or not first.

Angie gets us the cash Tuesday night 6-1 6-1. Wish they were all that easy. Now let’s get these two posted for wed!

Darya v Kerber o20 looks solid imo

Milos at -199 as well, to me can't get wrapped up in numbers in a one-on-one sport....sometimes just gotta lay it

Darya v Kerber o20 looks solid imo

Milos at -199 as well, to me can't get wrapped up in numbers in a one-on-one sport....sometimes just gotta lay it

Angie over does look solid, I was actually looking at baggy on the hc line. Milos has to prove to me he’s fully fit

Gonna add the Pliskova -170 wager over Osaka

Can’t cap the Fritz/Coric match any better. I said 3 setter, we got one, and cash our over. The Cuevas match not so much, bad read there. Now let’s get Pliskova for the money!

I caught the third set of the Coric match and put a little on him at +200 when he was down a break in the third. Looks like he might finally be emerging as the top player he was projected to be. Fritz also looked pretty good.

I caught the third set of the Coric match and put a little on him at +200 when he was down a break in the third. Looks like he might finally be emerging as the top player he was projected to be. Fritz also looked pretty good.

Both are really talented, Coric probably more than Fritz, but he’s failed to live up to his hype...yet. He’s shown flashes but hasn’t been consistent enough. Fritz has had some good results on us soil but it hasn’t translated to bigger tourneys yet.

Friday’s plays.

Slammin Sam Querrey -127 over The Missle Milos Raonic. Home soil, more match tough as Milos still coming back from injury, yeah I’ll bite.

Kohl/delpo over. Can’t trust delpo as a big fav w his injuries over the years and kohl plays the big hitters well. Think this ones tight.

Most likely overs in both wta but those don’t go off until 10 and 1130 ish so I’ll wait

Back