• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Arky

Odds makers read CTG. They see you waiting, they laughing.

GL today.

Sometimes it's odd. One day they had an Albany v Army posted ( or some nonsense like that) and then they won't have a top 25 team posted. And it's not like it's a mismatch where it would be a -3250. There are some days on Auburn games that I just give up because I get busy and I think they never post it. It's two hours before the first pitch today so it's not happening. Doesn't make any sense to me but it's not like it matters what I think. The Tenn game is postponed so we'll try again tomorrow. Thanks for the GL

N dame -1.5 (+135) ...valpo trotting out Mommersteeg ( 25.1 inn, 40 hits, 17 BB, 10 SO, 6hr and .370) while Sheehan is no stud I'll take my chances at home

That RL was -125 yesterday, -130 today. Hopefully good for us. Lol

Think they're just scared of those Tech bats and the Vols bats are pretty damn weak. Techs SOS is 196th tho so something's gotta give. More or less a prove it play. If Tech goes in there and bitch slaps em ill tip my cap and make a mental note. Cheers and GL today

17-18 (+3.00) thought I had a winning day till s miss went to shit on me. It happens.

Rambling wreck -105... yeah they suck on the road but Virginia is obviously pitching by committee today with Murdock starting and Thomas is really solid. Didn't get to study much so that's it. Cheers

17-18 (+3.00) thought I had a winning day till s miss went to shit on me. It happens.

Rambling wreck -105... yeah they suck on the road but Virginia is obviously pitching by committee today with Murdock starting and Thomas is really solid. Didn't get to study much so that's it. Cheers

Great fucking call bro!

18-18 (+4.00)

Clemson -2.5 (-120) ....RPI 11 v 106. Clemson sending out freshman Clark for his first start v Kennedy ( 2-6, 7.88, .340) This one will be over early, calling 10-2. If they post an insulting number on Sam Houston I'll be on it

Sam Houston +1.5 (-115)....gossett v chafin....fairly even matchup and concerned with the aggies mindset after Arky dismantled them. Keep in mind I'm betting against the aggies being 76-4 in regular season non conf home games. Balls of steel and with clear vision or dumbass?? Easy oneto answer there. GLTA

20-18 (+6.00)

USC Upstate +2.5 (-105)...Whitney v Perkins....two good pitchers and neither team really has big sticks so should be low scoring. Waiting on one more.

Last edited:
21-19 (+6.10) lucky split yesterday

Gators -1.5 (-115) bulldogs got their one win out of the way for the series and now it's Singer then Kowar. Singer is only allowing .186 but it's not like Small is a scrub .232. Might have the guts to play Hilliard v Mize if they are so kind as to post it. Cheers and happy Friday

Back