OAK/TEX ov 10.5 +100 (2*)
HOU/SEA ov 9 -108 (dime)
TB -1.5 115
SEA+128
X

Playing $300 a unit until the 20th

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
So far the best team in baseball has no wins vs a winning team and seems to have a terrible pen

BenchCoach

thanks for the kind words guys...the grind is just in the beginning but its always nice to get off to a positive start...today's action should have 3 MiLB plays(one of em starts in half an hour) and 1-2 in the Mexican League. Will have em up when I can get lines...gl today guys

4/13

MIN -1 -140 (2*)
HOU/SEA ov 8.5 +100 (2*)
CLE/KC ov 9 +105 (2*)
PHI -1.5 +110

anyone interested I will also be on CAR +145 and COL +195 in puck today. I may have a play on CLE tt later this afternoon.

BenchCoach

got taken out to the wood shed yesterday for a good ole ass whoopin...like I said yesterday its a long season, I'll be here till the end...big fav Sunday, gl guys

4/14

SEA +162
PHI -1.5 -105
ATL +132
BOS -1.5 -125
Parlay...WAS/BOS +124
TEX +125
DET/MIN ov 8 +100 (Dime)

Parlay...MIN ml/open (2*)

* Still waiting on a total in Chi town, 1 total (2*) and 1 side in AAA, and one 2 unit total in Mexico...other sports on MIL -13 in NBA and I also have the Dodgers at the back end of a 2 teamer from yesterday that involved Twinkies ml (just saying I like the Dodgers to end the skid today)

Jm8122

got taken out to the wood shed yesterday for a good ole ass whoopin...like I said yesterday its a long season, I'll be here till the end...big fav Sunday, gl guys

4/14

SEA +162
PHI -1.5 -105
ATL +132
BOS -1.5 -125
Parlay...WAS/BOS +124
TEX +125
DET/MIN ov 8 +100 (Dime)

Parlay...MIN ml/open (2*)

* Still waiting on a total in Chi town, 1 total (2*) and 1 side in AAA, and one 2 unit total in Mexico...other sports on MIL -13 in NBA and I also have the Dodgers at the back end of a 2 teamer from yesterday that involved Twinkies ml (just saying I like the Dodgers to end the skid today)
Rape em where it hurts!!

BenchCoach

5-2 yesterday and the parlay remains open. I still have a few more but I put these in so figured I would throw em up here...will post AAA games later, day off in the Mexican League

MIN -122 (2*)
BAL/BOS ov 11 -111 (2*)

Big daddy naught

Phillies had chances to win that game, then give up the go ahead run on Hoskins misplay of a grounder w 2 outs and letting Lagares score from 2nd. Heart of their order didn’t have a sniff off Diaz. They got me tonight too bro. Still nice night for you!!

sportcap

BC curious to hear your lean on the A’s/Stros side. Seems Stros having been on a good 9 win streak, been on the road last 3, now going to Oakland btw not a fun place to visit. Also last series Stros swept A’s and this only a 2 game series I would think A’s will be ready to get a W...Just seem like a good situation for oak...

BenchCoach

BC curious to hear your lean on the A’s/Stros side. Seems Stros having been on a good 9 win streak, been on the road last 3, now going to Oakland btw not a fun place to visit. Also last series Stros swept A’s and this only a 2 game series I would think A’s will be ready to get a W...Just seem like a good situation for oak...
Both teams playing great baseball, if you forced my hand I would go with the home team...Originally I had both these teams circled for their next series, I was kinda pissed when saw they played each other. I usually start researching series a few days in advance. In this case I really stopped looking at the money line when I saw these two facing each other. Do think we see some runs the next couple days

sportcap

Thanks for insight ..another for what it’s worth info... ump is Drake tonight and he had a game where he ejected Reddick in 2017

Last edited:

Timh

CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
Thanks Coach, for the thoughts on Cubs. I played golf today, and was short on time handicapping and I focused on that game and it worked out well!

sportcap

Total has moved to 10 in most spots.scratch the question if you playing a dime tells me all I need good luck!

Last edited:

BenchCoach

Total has moved to 10 in most spots..you still take?
Yep...wish I would’ve got down on it more...heading past Lake Maurepas now, headed to Middendorf’s for lunch...that’s probly all I have time for in the bigs today. I posted some action in AAA and will have what looks like 3 totals tonight in Mexico

BenchCoach

ATL -125

I went back to put more on this one and saw the line jumped to -165...before anyone asks, no I wouldn't play it at -165. Play it at -1, if I add that's what I will do

BenchCoach

4/19

ATL +132
LAA/SEA ov 9 +100
NYM/STL ov 9 -110 (2*)

* one unit is $400 at this point for me. It will stay that way with no adjustments till the end of the month. Everything is one unit unless otherwise stated...Looks like a great card today in AAA and the Mexican League. I have 5 games circled in AAA and 4 in Mexico tonight...I will be on the road through the weekend but should still be able to post action...gl today guys

Last edited: