• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Any Contests?

UTSUX

Old-timer
Looking to Join a Contest. Pick 5 or all games. Something I can pay thru Paypal maybe.

Anybody got a Link to something?

Looking to Join a Contest. Pick 5 or all games. Something I can pay thru Paypal maybe.

Anybody got a Link to something?

If any of you guys have used BTC before Nitrogen (new CTG sponsor just click the banner at the top of the page to sign up) runs FREE survivor pools AND paid survivor pools (that they run) anywhere ranging from $1 to $10k

I’d give the free one a shot if nothing else.

BUT...we’re going to roll out our own annual CTG survivor pool shortly as well.

Plus we’ve got the college Underdogs contest we’re also running this year too.

@Nitrogen Sports And guys for those of you who have never used before, they’re a BTC book (meaning that’s both how all deposits/withdrawals are done AND how funds are held) and I can speak from experience in that I’ve EASILY made 4-figure deposits INSTANTLY and 4-figure withdrawals within 20 minutes into my BTC wallet. It is ridiculously easy and user friendly IMO.

And I’ve got a buddy who is a bigger player and he has made 5-figure withdrawals with ZERO issues and for security purposes it takes a bit longer and he had to wait a whole 45 MINUTES.

Just my personal experiences with these guys.

Back