Bet at 5dimes
%ALT_TXT%%

Amazing Job CTG

abcs

My golf swing is worse than Barkleys
I have been here since the inception of the site (off and on). It's truly remarkable the growth that has taken place here. In over a years time this place has grown to 4,000+ members, leaving other wanna be capping sites in the rear view. The sponsors and the contest are great! The mods are personable and a pleasure to deal with. I just wanted to :tiphat: to the CTG experience and the camaraderie I feel when I log into this beautiful place.

CTG :cheers:

abcs

My golf swing is worse than Barkleys
I mean we have people on the board who love college football teams that never attended the university, to me that could be classified as band wagoner as well. To call me one without knowing my prior association or timeline with the school is hypocritical.

Abcs favorite teams...
USC - UGA College Football
Atlanta Hawks :hang:- Lakers ( loved Kobe since l.m hs.. once he leaves i will have a new team) NBA
Chicago White Sox (loved frank thomas) :hang:-- MLB
Atlanta Falcons :hang:-- NFL
Arizona Wildcats - UNC (went to basketball camp there) College basketball

Lareux

The Fun Police..
I mean we have people on the board who love college football teams that never attended the university, to me that could be classified as band wagoner as well. To call me one without knowing my prior association or timeline with the school is hypocritical.

Abcs favorite teams...
USC - UGA College Football
Atlanta Hawks :hang:- Lakers ( loved Kobe since l.m hs.. once he leaves i will have a new team) NBA
Chicago White Sox (loved frank thomas) :hang:-- MLB
Atlanta Falcons :hang:-- NFL
Arizona Wildcats - UNC (went to basketball camp there) College basketball
Well at least abcs will be picking a new NBA team to root for since Kobe is retiring.

:cigarguy:

braves

CTG Elite Moderator
Staff member
hahaha of course he was a USC fan during their domination. I never hear him talk about USC now. He is a Bama fan now