• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Alimony NFL Draft Palooza...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Well, I usually do pretty solid at the draft with just a few picks.

Dwayne Haskins o6.5 -190 2 units

The key to any of these bets is to SHOP AROUND. Also, have a few different outlets. Yes, I know this number is 10.5 at some places and I am sure will stay pretty fluid for the next 36 hours or so. I found what I perceive to be good value. Win or lose, this is a good reminder to have a few books in which to operate with.

Last edited:
That's a good number. I just heard this morning on VSIN that one of their buddies tried to lay 2 dimes to win a dime on o6.5 at CG Technologies. They disallowed it, said the limit to win was $300 then I believe they upped it to 7.5 -300 before he could wager. I'd have been fucking ripshit.

I’m an nfl draft junkie and this feels like the first time in a while where I don’t have a good feel for anything- reality or betting wise. Kind of like Q Williams under 3.5 -165 but not sure if it’s worth the price

Back