• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

AFC Championship: Jacksonville @ New England Discussion

something is afoot here. everyone kind of joked at first that "of course they are saying brady is injured, classic bellichick gamesmanship!" but something is wrong there.

ooooor he comes out and throws 4 tds and gets treatment like the schilling bloody sock game or the MJ flu game

So it's either gonna be good or bad?

Lots of crazy stories coming out of New England.

First the article about the in fighting between bill Brady kraft.

Then the McDaniels article from Indy.

Then the Thumbgate article about Brady’s thumb

Now the latest, Pats have activated Alex Guerrero for this game? He is listed as the place kicker and listed as a starter?

What’s up in patriot land?

Fwiw. I was able to speak to a media guy today who is for sure plugged into Pats land and he says Brady is fine. This particular individual would not lie. My only concern is could have been lied to? He did not see it with his own eyes. But he is def someone "in the know" over there.

Take it as you will. Honestly? I hate waiting this long. But I'm still not making a play yet.

Belli this Belli that, coaches moving on for other jobs in waiting, Jags defense can fluster TB12 like the experienced great Ravens D's, Brady injured hand blah blah blah, Pats probably cover with ease and everyone just drinks their hatorade as an app before the tight game.

I just flipped on cowherd and heard this prick say jags arnt even a playoff team, they were lucky Watson got hurt. What a fuckin joker. Of course he just loved steelers last week too and basically gave jags no chance in that game either.

Cowherd is such a troll. So slick, LA fits him well.

Back