• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Academy Awards

I have to say. Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban go to my church. And they are approachable, pretty funny they were shaking hands and taking pics of those people passing thru

I have to say. Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban go to my church. And they are approachable, pretty funny they were shaking hands and taking pics of those people passing thru

they've always seemed real to me, not the wax Hollywood types. Do you speak kangaroo?

I actually think most of those fake types are either in Palm Springs or dead at this point. Most actors/actresses I think want to be as real as possible these days. There will always be exceptions of course, but the landscape has changed tremendously over the years

Russell Crowe is one actor I've never figured out if I really like or can't stand. Great actor for sure

Seeing Michael JFox up there reminded me of Larry David almost getting in a fight with him

Man if you don't enjoy Jimmy's sense of humour you are a sensitive soul

This is great

Russell Crowe is one actor I've never figured out if I really like or can't stand. Great actor for sure

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5xtVipOjTEE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

now there is somebody down to earth and approachable

seriously

I already know a night on the town with him would be insane, no doubt. Still not a name that says to me...go watch that movie.

I like most of his stuff, and possibly his movies aren't really my cup (Gladiator is great but not something I watch religiously)

That video :rofl:

Fondy has figured me out, you know how fucking difficult it is to type with leggo fingers?

That video :rofl:

Fondy has figured me out, you know how fucking difficult it is to type with leggo fingers?

Gaelic Storm is pretty decent. Been to them a couple times now. They put up a video on youtube for another song that I'm probably on screen for 5-10 seconds a couple different times.

Gonna have to tap out. 11:20 and still a half dozen awards and memoriam to go, plus other Kimmel spoofs. Pushing midnight for this to end.

there was a market for 1st picture shown for In Memorium. That guy would have been 1000-1. Gene wilder was favourite

Back