• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****AAF In-Game Thread 2019****

Bet first half over TT for Orlando and San Antonio on premise alone...both home teams...league on the main CBS network opening night...not going to attract people with a snooze fest and no points.

Orlando o15 1H
San Antonio o13.5 1H

Those are the plays for this degenerate...

First snap (guess you can't say kickoff) not for another 20 minutes

Gonna be fun to see some of these names again.

Mike Bercovici starting QB for San Diego...in the scrimmage for the press (sim game apparently) was reading he threw for 250, but committed 5 turnovers.

This has clusterfuck potential...

Guy starting for AZ is tits. No clue who he is. That's my analysis.

Bercovici now won’t be able to have kids due to a hit in an inaugural football league.

#historic

These defenders wide open on any structured play. Running no huddle these defenses going to shit themselves late in games

That was classic Martz....haven't seen a QB drop back with shoulders parallel to the LOS since Bulger.

That bercovici hit was awesome. Haven’t seen someone get jacked up like that in years. Would’ve been a flag/suspension in the nfl lol

If they run go routes all day they’re gonna realize Defenders got a long way to go to keep up

What better way to draw interest than not having a touchdown in either game so far.

Mike Bercovici sacked 4 times already. Yup, that’s the Mike Martz offense I remember

WTF is an illegal defense?

Did the guy take a gun on the field or something? Explain the fuckin rules CBS

Can't have more than 2 rushers lined up outside the farthest outside OL and can't rush if you line up farther than 5 yds from the LOS. No more than 5 rushers period.

Apparently Orlando is up 16-6...first Degen Aloof As Fuck league play cashes.

#blessed

Is the replay official micced up?
Yes, on the replay review before you heard him talking through everything for why he made the call he did. I actually really like that transparency a lot

Reactions: KJ
Should be some pretty good FG kickers in this league. NFL only takes 32 of them.

If there is even one upgrade the NFL can make from an experimental league, then It’s a success.

This league isn't going anywhere, it was made for a purpose that doesn't really involve revenue all that much so they can do trial and err for years. I won't really watch it for no other reason than I don't need an interest in it but I hope it's successful on several fronts, most importantly to give some of these guys a shot they'd never have.

Just turned on the Orlando-Atlanta game a few minutes ago. Glad to have some football.

Really want to see the new repossession rule in action. Could definitely see the NFL switching away from onside kicks if it works.

Reactions: KJ
Go route Scarf....worked as predicted.

The biggest obstacle some of these teams are going to have to figure things out are o line play and shitty playcalling.

Nearly every coach is from an old school football mentality except Martz who is still preaching a 7-step dropback. That shit is archaic. Just run go, slant and go, post and go, hook and go...these defenders have no chance to defend that.

Mate our boy Neuheisal is not OLD SCHOOL, he's a borderline misunderstood QB genius!

So much so I have no clue who the starter is or where he played

Dont lie, that was fun. They may have something here. Obviously wont compete w the nfl theyre not trying to like xfl was

Back