• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

AAF Closing Doors

It's a bummer. When you have multiple TVs and its Sunday afternoon, it's kind of cool to know there's a Sunday night football game to go with baseball and basketball. I thought it was pretty easy to do live ingame with this league.

I was into it the first couple of weeks. Then it got to March and once the conference tourneys started, I lost interest. But it's still sad that it didn't work.

Maybe they should have thought more about the timing of playing. June/July/August may have been better as people are more likely to be missing football. To play at the end of the season is tough - people are ready for other sports.

Maybe they should have thought more about the timing of playing. June/July/August may have been better as people are more likely to be missing football. To play at the end of the season is tough - people are ready for other sports.

Agree but where are you going to play football in August?

This has made life interesting for this CFL capper. 6 weeks from training camps opening and teams have all added 5-8 ex-AAF players apiece to their neg lists in the past week. How many of those get signed and find a roster spot remains to be seen but its certainly going to be an interesting few weeks coming up.

Back