%ALT_TXT%% Bet at 5dimes

AAF Closing Doors

wiseplayer

It's a bummer. When you have multiple TVs and its Sunday afternoon, it's kind of cool to know there's a Sunday night football game to go with baseball and basketball. I thought it was pretty easy to do live ingame with this league.

CPA-hole

I was into it the first couple of weeks. Then it got to March and once the conference tourneys started, I lost interest. But it's still sad that it didn't work.

takeit

THE Wife
Maybe they should have thought more about the timing of playing. June/July/August may have been better as people are more likely to be missing football. To play at the end of the season is tough - people are ready for other sports.

ljc_267

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Maybe they should have thought more about the timing of playing. June/July/August may have been better as people are more likely to be missing football. To play at the end of the season is tough - people are ready for other sports.
Agree but where are you going to play football in August?

Hulu

Hulu the Hot Stepper
This has made life interesting for this CFL capper. 6 weeks from training camps opening and teams have all added 5-8 ex-AAF players apiece to their neg lists in the past week. How many of those get signed and find a roster spot remains to be seen but its certainly going to be an interesting few weeks coming up.

CTG Sponsors & Affiliates