• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

AAA and The Mexican League April 11th-20th

BenchCoach

4/12

Lehigh Valley IronPigs -1½ -115
Buffalo Bisons/Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders Over 8½ -130
Sultanes de Monterrey/Rieleros de Aguascalientes Over 11½ -120

All 3 games are to win 2 units

4/13

HotWater/Monterrey ov 13 -140
Sacramento/Salt Lake ov 10.5 -130
Fresno/Vegas ov 12 -115
Indianapolis -115 (2*)

4/14

Las Vegas -130 (2*)
Lehigh/Rochester ov 8.5 -115 (dime)

Largest total play for me in AAA in the past two years...still waiting on a line in Mexico, books really dragging their ass south of the border every day now

Scranton/Lehigh ov 8.5 -115
Cuse/Rochester ov 8 -115
Indianapolis -140

Have a few I like but I really don’t like get away days in the PCL...random start times and lord knows what happens to these guys from one town to the next...promised myself I would lay off these types of games this year unless it made sense logistically

4/16

HotWater/Monterrey ov 13.5 -115 (2*)
Durango/Laredo’s ov 10.5 -115 (2*)
Saltillo +140

ALB/Reno ov 11 -115 (2*)
Tacoma/El Paso ov 11 -115 (2*)
El Paso -125 (2*)

Crazy the Reno game didn’t go over. Two 5 run half innings.. at least we got the push

Aguascalientes had some major roster changes (pitching) yesterday which was to be expected. In fact a few of the teams did from what I can tell. I have to get back to my office to do a bit of research into the situation in Mexico. Been at the beach the last 4 days with the family, heading back to south LA in a few hours. In AAA I had to do a double take when I saw the final score in Reno. Minor Leagues can be a rollercoaster ride but it provides value when you can find the hot hand. Working on mostly MLB stuff this morning will be back later today.

3-1 yesterday...Looks like 3 potential AAA games and 3 potential games in the Mexican League...I had a chance to break down some transactions in the Mexican League yesterday. I think I may start playing a few more sides as teams are starting to solidify who they are...back later when I get a hold of some lines

4/18

Lehigh -1.5 +130
Indianapolis -130
Tacoma/El Paso ov 10.5 -115 (1.5*)

* starting at $400 a unit today. Everything is one unit unless otherwise stated. Back this afternoon with Mexican League action.

4/19

AAA
Columbus -1.5 +110
Norfolk +105 (comical that these guys are a dog today)
Las Vegas/Fresno ov 10.5 -115
Salt Lake/Sacramento ov 10.5 -115

I have one more in the Lehigh game tonight but still no line on that one

Last edited:
Back