• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

A Post Regarding Kobe in November

wiseplayer

This is a terrible tragedy for all of us sports fans. I do not want to speculate on anything and I'm only bringing this up because it was posted here in November.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200126-124536_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200126-124536_Chrome.jpg
    432.7 KB · Views: 124
It sounds like from everything I’ve read that pilot error was the cause of this. It’ll be interesting to see the official NTSB report.

Also, couldn’t Shaq hire someone he knew back in Baton Rouge to come out and recruit a potential hit man?

I do not subscribe to this theory, but looks like somebody at google agrees:

It looks as if that was linked to the Wikipedia page about Kobe, which is why google listed it as such. It has since been removed.

Any talk of this being a “hit” by Shaq is the most ludicrous, idiotic, ridiculous take ever. First, they were friends and considered each other family, it was Uncle Shaq for Kobe’s kids and vice versa. Regardless of their “beef” in the past, that hatchet was long buried.

Second, and more importantly, even if some idiot would think Shaq wanted to carry out a hit against Kobe, there is ZERO chance it would involve others and even less than zero chance Kobe’s fucking daughter.

Do people take even one minute to think before coming up with such outlandish bullshit?

Any talk of this being a “hit” by Shaq is the most ludicrous, idiotic, ridiculous take ever. First, they were friends and considered each other family, it was Uncle Shaq for Kobe’s kids and vice versa. Regardless of their “beef” in the past, that hatchet was long buried.

Second, and more importantly, even if some idiot would think Shaq wanted to carry out a hit against Kobe, there is ZERO chance it would involve others and even less than zero chance Kobe’s fucking daughter.

Do people take even one minute to think before coming up with such outlandish bullshit?
If you want to see disgusting look at LeBron's comment section on Da Gram.

Thought I made it clear that I do not believe Shaq or anybody else had anything to do with it. That obviously is a very out-there theory (to say the least) and there is no evidence of foul play. I just thought it was odd that a major outlet had used the term assassinated and that fit the topic of the original post. I will say that people do sick, demented shit all the time, including to their own families, so it’s not as outlandish as you make it sound.

I basically saw what you posted @C-MAN as someone edited the Wiki page and that's what Google was catching at that time.

Back