• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

A Few RSW/Propositions Wagers...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Miami Dolphins U7.5 Wins -120

LA Rams O5.5 Wins -130

Matthew Stafford 024.5 TD Passes -115

Amari Cooper O7.5 TD Receptions -110

Thru 3 weeks of action...

Stafford has 7 TD passes...so on pace for 37 or so...

Cooper has 1 TD on like the first drive of the year. He is a concern as he has just 10 catches so far this year. He is on pace for just over 5 at this point.

Rams are 2-1 so far and that bets looks real nice.

Miami lost to the Jets today. Thank you. That is a big help. Remember too they have had their bye week already.

When you think about it, what the hell were they thinking with that Stafford number?

Good start for ya on those

Amari and his butter fingers are starting to worry me. Hopefully he can get it together. Right now he's playing very lethargic and not like an up and coming superstar.

Amari and his butter fingers are starting to worry me. Hopefully he can get it together. Right now he's playing very lethargic and not like an up and coming superstar.

It has to be getting scary if you are an Oakland fan. The dude should be a beast but hes playing like crap, and there is a precedent for WR's to burst onto the scene as a beast and then mysteriously fade away despite having a ton of talent (Charles Rodgers, Mike Clayton)....I hope they get him going, hes fun to watch when hes on. Hes dropping balls like 2016 Nelson Agholor though

Miami Dolphins U7.5 Wins -120

LA Rams O5.5 Wins -130

Matthew Stafford 024.5 TD Passes -115

Amari Cooper O7.5 TD Receptions -110

Well, the Rams had a big win yesterday to push the record to 3-1. We just need 3 wins to cash this one. I feel pretty confident here. Seattle, Jacksonville, Arizona and the Giants are the next 4 games. Split those and I will be happy. They are better than all those teams so 3 isn't out of the question.

Miami sits at 1-2. That bye week be gone. Schedule is not easy. Every team left but the Jets could be a playoff team. They get no rest as mentioned. They have Jay Cutler at QB. I feel solid about this right now. The march to 9 losses is on...7 more to go...

Amari is awful. Now, no Carr. Anything can happen though. Here is hoping that in the next 4 games he gets 2 or so to leave me half a season to get 5.

Stafford had the unreal start. Now, he has went down in production each game. He is still on pace for 28 TD's which wins easily. I think he will be okay. We'll have a few games with 2-3 coming up that will get this back to safe waters...

Bad Sunday for these.

Miami wins against a Cassell lead Titans team. That sucks. I still feel like this is a solid bet though.

The Rams letdown a bit after the Cowboys game and after a big start yesterday put up a turd the rest of the way.

Amari bet is officially dead I would say.

Stafford bet got some much needed life support in the 4th quarter but the injury is obviously a concern now.

Lotta season left though, still hoping for 3 and 1 here.

I'm rooting for you. Rams and Dolphins looking great, as long as Stafford doesn't miss time you will hit that one I believe. And Cooper still has a shot, all it takes is one good TD game and you are back in it. Carr may be back this week.

I'm rooting for you. Rams and Dolphins looking great, as long as Stafford doesn't miss time you will hit that one I believe. And Cooper still has a shot, all it takes is one good TD game and you are back in it. Carr may be back this week.
Appreciate it man...:cheers3:

Updating:

Good and bad this week...

Rams are at 5 wins. If that doesn't win I will eat a sock.

Stafford health will be the key there.

Cooper back from the dead with a pair of scores. Hopefully he can string together a few more here to get within range. I need 5 more here.

Miami made a huge comeback in 4th quarter today to get to 4-2...Not all is lost though. I still see them as a 7-9 team overall. At some point the no bye week will hurt. They will be a dog in every road game. There are no layups at home. I think they go 2-2 the next 4. My hope is 2-4 overall the next 6 to get to 6-6 with 4 games left. That will leave Bills (2) Pats and Chiefs. I think there will be a shot. Obviously these two comebacks are killer. If they only split those the bet is in unreal position. But, before the season I would have taken a split by the Jets all day long.

We shall see, Rams cashing with 6-8 weeks to go will be nice.

Excellent Sunday for these.

Fratty is up to 19 TD's and needs just 6 in the last 6 games for this to cash. Hopefully no injuries at all. I do expect we'll see a game with 0 so I look at it as 7 in 5 games to end the year. It looks pretty good though.

Amari caught a TD. Woooo. This one is up to 4. Hopefully the Raiders get into some shootouts the rest of the year playing out the string. Disappointing year but if he could get another game with 2 somewhere in here this one isn't dead.

Miami with a loss at Tampa. Thank goodness. I needed that. They have now lost 4 in a row and remember they had their bye week to start the year. Thank you mother nature. I'd rather Cutler be playing but I think this looks nice right now. I need the Patriots to sweep them and if I can get a Buffalo split, sweet. Or, KC might get back to playing good ball too. Obviously as a 16.5 point dog this weekend they must lose for this to stay in the good.

Nothing good this week...

Amari didn't play as expected. Still need 3 more.

Stafford suffered an injury. Still need to claw out 3 more TD's. I feel like this is 50/50 to be honest. If they lose a game or two next few weeks they may shut him down. I dunno. The guy doesn't miss games but his accuracy goes way down with these hand injuries.

Miami beat Denver. No surprise here... Denver is an absolute dumpster fire right now. Really need NE here on the Sunday night game. This begs another question...why the heck is Miami on prime time again?? Then we have an up and down Bills team twice and the reeling Chiefs. This week is the key to get that 8th loss and give me 3 chances.

Fratty cashed yesterday. It felt like clawing for the last two. Amari out today and I'm shocked they haven't shut him down. Miami obviously on fire right now. Praying for a Bills win today. Gonna be tough.

Cashed Miami. It took some nerves the last month but the job got done thankfully. Tough situation with no bye week basically.

Now, after tonight... Maybe we get a miracle 2-TD game from Amari? Wouldn't that be something... For what looks like a losing bet it will come close despite an awful year, injuries and a terrible year overall for that defense.

Either way, profited nicely. It was fun to cap and follow. It really all got started with Wiseplayers Rams... :Shake:

Either way, profited nicely. It was fun to cap and follow. It really all got started with Wiseplayers Rams... :Shake:
Congrats buddy. New offensive minded HC was all they needed. 5.5 was a line set based on the past. I their watched preseason games and you could see how creative they had become offensively. Defensively, they were already set.

Back