5Dimes is the best, but....(situation resolved)

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
I been playing at 5D over 10 years and they have some of the best odds and a great myriad of plays. I am generally a smaller player but I play year round up to a nickle or so but mostly small online stuff in the 40-100 range.

Saturday they had some website issue with UFC in particular and maybe other sports, I just had the problem with UFC. The site kept giving errors when entering wagers, sometimes the bet would show up on pending bets and sometimes not. I reported the issue twice to 5D chat and by phone.

So I eventually had wagers cancelled because "six pending stuck tickets from 6:57pm until 8:03pm" and they graded manually. Problem was they charged for the losses but did not pay for the winners as the wagers went 3-3. It's not a huge amount of money (Less than $200), so why they would treat a longtime player like that I'm not sure. I have reached out to chat, phone and email support and they all just tell me that's the way it is???

I've always felt comfortable at 5D even after reports on the internet of sketchy behavior and one time I had a slow payout(2 weeks) but overall I was very happy with the book. This however throws a big red flag up for me as it appears they believe they can treat customers any way they want to..whatever best benefits them.

My last correspondence with them by email ended with this email

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
Well just wanted to say, I contacted Tony through chat today and he refunded the debit. I actually went 3-3 and would have had a small loss but he just removed the loss. They had never posted the credit. It's great that he fixed it, but I would think maybe a clerk would have been able to fix it. I've been everyday player for over 10 years so $158 was really nothing to them. It was principle to me.

Mods, you can delete or leave this. Bottom line is they fixed it after a few calls and I even got a little extra.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Well just wanted to say, I contacted Tony through chat today and he refunded the debit. I actually went 3-3 and would have had a small loss but he just removed the loss. They had never posted the credit. It's great that he fixed it, but I would think maybe a clerk would have been able to fix it. I've been everyday player for over 10 years so $158 was really nothing to them. It was principle to me.

Mods, you can delete or leave this. Bottom line is they fixed it after a few calls and I even got a little extra.
:shake: