• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

3 games pop

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Miami is 8-2 on 1 days rest and fully healthy and they owe Nets great pain
C;lippers worry me a little but I am definitely interested
GS plus 8.5 looks good to me off bad loses they bounce back HARD and Orlando is missing their best player

One of the standard plays is uuder in Knicks. It looks reasonable here. Boston is 4-1 under last 5 with NY and 3-8 under on the road 208.5 seems high with NY playing at Milwaukee next game they certainly like a low score. I will be looking at it for sure
i will be locking Miami in in the morning. Miami plays at Boston and Toronto next so this is a major priority and would be interested in a over here

Last edited:
Refs not great for an over in Nets but this Total is too low so hitting the over

Knicks game is strange.. All 3 refs leaned under in a spot they would normally follow

total over pushed and had a 2 team parlayed Heat ml with Clippers ml which payed for some of it.Think the heat shot 38 percent

Difficult day. Was traveling most of the day but
the side were fairly solid. I think The over pushed because Miami was shooting terribly. THE under not sure

Do you like the Suns tonight? The Hornets only chance is to bomb prayer 3s in any game. Feel like they’re far worse than their record.

I think they win the game but 2 of the refs favor home teams and 1 likes the road teams small. Still thinking

Leaning Suns and over
Hornets 0-3 ats after a 20 point loss or more and both teams go over easily with the refs

Was thinking about Knicks ATS since Milwaukee plays Detroit and Clippers next and Milwaukee loves to rape Detroit and Clippers a real rival but those refs really seem to like Milwaukee. uncertain if Milwaukee just wants to play soft they can do it. Thinking

Looking at Sac. i know this is a lousy time to play Sac after a monster win but these refs just love the team. Thinking

Locked in Bulls plus 1.5 first quarter also Suns minus 4.5 and over 2224. Still thinking It seems logical to play Knicks but real danger, Looking

Have to play NY. Last 13 games Milwaukee is 4-9 ATS. There is no reason for them to care about this game so the take is not optional with Detroit and the Clippers next

Kings game 1 under 2 big over refs. Just illegal for me to bet the Kings over here

i actually like the Hawks but that last game at Houston seems to have been a last straw. 11th loss

He is the best player and the best shooter and sat there while the lead vanished taking 12 shots

All the way off to 13 I will not bet on this team till they have started to win and cover games again

i will say this the coach should have stepped in but apparently he just sat there
7 of 38 from 3

It will help. They will play better next time however I bet twice as much on the Kings

I considered Utah but everyime I looked at the ref history is was so good I had to back away

Toronto has strong homer refs today
I am tempted to say looking at them Miami is toast

Last edited:
I will forgive myself for betting on the Knicks because it made sense

Gotta be very picky backing them right now. Fizdale will be fired any day now, most likely before the new year, and last night was just a bad spot. I had them on Sunday where there put forth one of their better efforts in a loss to Boston, a game they led in the 4th, and back to back in Milwaukee, with a short bench with no Ntilikina or Morris, seemed for doom.

A half time Toronto is shooting 36.2 % 25% on 3's
currently 38.2 22.7 just a coincidence

Last edited:
Something to realize. Dallas is not tired. Look at the Box scores. 1 player went 37 minutes doing nothing Luka went 29.82 most were mid 20 minutes. Some 10 to 20
Look very hard at the Avalanche tomorrow in Hockey. They recently got some good players back and may be ready to seriously crash teams.

Last edited:
Back