• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

LFG Day Until Arizona vs Hawaii/Miami vs Florida

Preview...
images

Btw bull jic:

Insert player name into google
Click images
Screenshot pic (hold power and home buttons on phone at same time)
Size it a bit smaller by moving (dragging with your thumb) the photo borders inward
Save to phone
Come on to ctg
Attach files
Upload

But also totally happy just to do it for you amigo
There are easier ways

Even though it was a blowout... FSU/VT Sugar Bowl MNC was so fun... Peter and Vick
I was there

Still to this day maybe the most amazing display of athletic ability witnessed in person between Peter Warrick and Mike Vick.....they were SOOOOOOOOO much better than anyone else

1566007197713.png

This was my childhood hero. I got to meet him when he became a Redskin. Weirdo kid that I was I shook with him left-handed ha. My autographed youth Brunell jersey hangs in my room to this day.

I was there

Still to this day maybe the most amazing display of athletic ability witnessed in person between Peter Warrick and Mike Vick.....they were SOOOOOOOOO much better than anyone else
I used to adjust my power ratings 7 points if Warrick was out with an injury.

I was there

You know who was better than Warrick? Charlie Ward.

Somehow he was too short to play in the NFL but managed to play 11 years in the NBA.

Last edited:
Back