Bet on MyBookie
Bet at Betanysports.eu
%ALT_TXT%% Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!

2020 UFC/MMA Discussion

Johnnyonthespot

CTG Regular
Chimaev is a beast, but I'd actually be on Meerschaert at that price.
I agree in principle. I lost a bucket of money on Sugah with foot injury and a handful of others because of the unexpected injuries and stuff. However, sometimes I feel the need to pick up pennies in front of a steamroller.

Meerschaert can submit non black belt jui jujitsu practitioners and can bang with guys less powerful but it will take something weird for him to win here.

No way I would play gerard here cuz I dont think he can win, maia will be the test, but I am adjusting cuz my book offers no room for grinding cuz the odds are shit. I need to pick winners, but I totally hear you bro.

Last edited:

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
WOW what a submission in the third round down two rounds by Herman. That has gotta hurt. Rodriguez held on as long as he could.

Johnnyonthespot

CTG Regular
Not sure how anyone can put money on Woodley unless they think he catches him and knocks him out. He's lost his last 10 rounds, badly.
Craw,

Gilbert and Usman are the best in the division. I think Covington jaw is compromised. Woodley is not scared of Colby nonexistent power. I want to see them wrestle a bit, cuz colby wont have it easy like he did with lawlor. I definitely see a path for Woodley. He will have his chance to counter, colby will be throwing.