Bet on MyBookie

%ALT_TXT%% Bet at 5dimes

2020 UFC/MMA Discussion

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Agree with Bisping and Dom. How the hell did somebody have Allen 30-27 meaning he won that last round. As usual, you never know what the judges think.

Personally I think they bet behind the scenes.

VirginiaCavs

Man Crush on Kyle Guy
Agree with Bisping and Dom. How the hell did somebody have Allen 30-27 meaning he won that last round. As usual, you never know what the judges think.

Personally I think they bet behind the scenes.
I mean, Duk didn't really do too much of substance in the third round? Yes he had position for almost the whole time but he could never get past trying to put him in a lock. He didn't really land much, either, right? Then Allen unleashed a lot of really vicious punches.

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
I mean, Duk didn't really do too much of substance in the third round? Yes he had position for almost the whole time but he could never get past trying to put him in a lock. He didn't really land much, either, right? Then Allen unleashed a lot of really vicious punches.
Duk had his back for over 4 minutes. Like Bisping said, if Allen didn't get out and unleash a little, it could've been a 10-8 round for Duk.

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
I enjoy a good UFC night with my buddy Cogenman
Can't wait till we get some MLB, NFL, CFB, NBA and other sports back. Only thing though is the covid 19 bullshit that might shut things down.

UFC is a sport where it's one on one. If a fighter catches covid, the fight will just get cancelled like Jacare a few months ago. But team sports like the above I can see games being forfeited and leagues even shutdown. We shall see. Hope I'm wrong.