Bet on MyBookie

%ALT_TXT%% Bet at 5dimes

2020 UFC/MMA Discussion

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Are they still fighting despite the dude missing weight again?? Dana needs to let that dude go. Totally unprofessional and Vettori needs to be paid.

Always liked calvillo but first fight up in weight
Looks like they're fighting. 1:58 mark on the video above. What did he weigh? Vettori came in at 186. I didn't know he missed weight again.

Big daddy naught

Just saw Roberson came in 4.5 lbs overweight at 190.5. Damn. Unprofessional.
I mean damn. How many months does this guy need to make weight? It seriously can’t be that fucking hard unless you’re just way undisciplined and let yourself get like 30 lbs over your fighting weight. This fight was just supposed to happen a few weeks ago and he was over but had to be close, you’re telling me in an extra few weeks he still can’t cut weight? I’m not a pro athlete, nor do I pay people to do my workouts and nutrition around the clock and I can fucking cut weight if I need to. It’s not that hard lol

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Burns, Holloway, Yan, Ribas, Munhoz, for me so far. Fairly large on Burns and Munhoz.. may add more to Burns.
Really like Holloway at that number. Alexander did dominate pretty well their first fight. Thinking Max can make some adjustments.

Usman though i got a lot of respect for after watching him beat the shit out of Colby. Broke his jaw and dominated too. Burns up and coming but big jump in competition. Will be a good fight.

Yan I was hoping he'd fight Cejudo. Sucks they won't match up cause of the money stuff.

Rose/Andrade 2 should be good too. This card is stacked.

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Other lines for some big fights. Stipe/DC 3 will be DC's finale before retirement. He'll be hungry, for food too lol. Khabib/Gaethje line right where it needs to be. Can Gaethje stuff the take downs? He's definitely the better striker.

UFC 252.JPG

Ryno14

One positive I can say about corona stuff is it caused me to branch out and bet on stuff and I can say I absolutely love betting nascar, golf, and UFC now

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Lyman Good fighting with a heavy heart tonight. His dad just passed away recently and he choked up talking about him (1:35 of vid). He'd like to get one for his dad's memory. He's also recovering from Covid for what it's worth.

And somebody fought recently where his brother just passed away. He won also. Somebody help me, I forget who it was.

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Wow. Teisha Torres looked good. See what the judges say but barring a miracle, she won as a +230 dog.

She should win this by unanimous decision. First round was close but second and third easily Torres.