Bet on MyBookie

%ALT_TXT%% Bet at 5dimes

2020 UFC/MMA Discussion

Sammy Meatballs

Champ Shit Only, MF'ers
Sammy your guy Tony sucks. WHAT HAPPENED?
Fought a really good fighter?
No real game plan
Just tried to out brawl him

in the fight game sometimes guys get their asses kicked!

The all time goats can dominate everyone. I think the best fighters are the ones who Take very little damage and control their opponents

Sammy Meatballs

Champ Shit Only, MF'ers
Tony can rebound but he can’t lose again. He needs a quick win and then he’s back in it.

After last fight you know Tony isn’t coachable. His coaches are more like supporters.
garethke received technical advice from his corner and tony was told to go for an imanari roll lol!

Big daddy naught

Spencer is tough as nails but this is a complete mismatch. Wouldn’t be shocked to see Nunes retire. The 2nd best woman fighter is Schvechenko and she’s already beaten her in 2 close fights. There’s literally no one else, unless Cyborg comes back for a rematch but she’s in bellator now, as is McFarlane, prob 3rd best chick

theking

Ended up crushing that live -150 Nunes to win by KO/TKO/Submission live...how the fuck does her corner let her fight in the 5th round?

CrazyBetter

only in the womens division will you see a fighter give another fighter mercy... soo many chances to end that fight.... unbelievable

theking

Corner should of threw the towel in after the 4th...she was seconds away from being choked out. Nunes didn't even try to finish her in the 5th and they still almost ended the fight early...sickening to watch

skanless13

what a screwjob.... that fight shouldnt have gone the distance
It was out of respect IMO. Nunes had mad respect for her hanging in there despite getting her ass kicked. Her "easy way out" was end of round 4 when AN had her in a choke. No shame in tapping there, but she didn't. Spencer is a tough ass chick. Amanda just on a whole other level.

skanless13

Spencer is tough as nails but this is a complete mismatch. Wouldn’t be shocked to see Nunes retire. The 2nd best woman fighter is Schvechenko and she’s already beaten her in 2 close fights. There’s literally no one else, unless Cyborg comes back for a rematch but she’s in bellator now, as is McFarlane, prob 3rd best chick
VS is the only fight i can see remotely being close

skanless13

Yeah I think she might fight at Nunes lower weight that she has the belt but not positive. Just don’t see any other options out there
Nope. They can fight at 135. She's really the only one capable of giving her a fight. I'd also like to see Cyborg get another chance, though that's not gonna happen any time soon.

Big daddy naught

Nope. They can fight at 135. She's really the only one capable of giving her a fight. I'd also like to see Cyborg get another chance, though that's not gonna happen any time soon.
Not even sure Nunes would take that fight. Nothing to gain from beating her a 3rd time, unless the money was right. I also think VS had an injury, not sure how serious, but no idea when she’d be ready to fight and if she’d want to jump right into moving up to face Nunes right away

A Cyborg rematch would be interesting. I think she severely underestimated the power coming back at her and she’d never been hit like that before. That plus the speed was way too much. Now knowing what to expect I’d think she’d be better prepared an make it an uglier fight instead of just standing right in front of her with her head on a line to be hit. Whether that makes a difference im not sure, but it’s intriguing enough if they can figure out the ufc/bellator issue

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Interesting. This is saying fight island is at Abu Dhabi.

Big daddy naught

Ufc is gonna be in trouble. Who are gonna be the big draws and fighters to generate PPV buys now?

Conor “retired”
Jones walking away until offered more mobey
Cejudo “retired”
Masvidal wants out
Nunes just way too good for the women’s division

The list can go on, but who are their marketable fighters?

I did hear Cejudo say he’d “unretire” for 2 fights. Volanovski, which he’d have to move up in weight again but would have the lure of being a 3 division champ, and boxer Ryan Garcia?

mogo

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Ufc is gonna be in trouble. Who are gonna be the big draws and fighters to generate PPV buys now?

Conor “retired”
Cejudo “retired”
Masvidal wants out

I did hear Cejudo say he’d “unretire” for 2 fights. Volanovski, which he’d have to move up in weight again but would have the lure of being a 3 division champ, and boxer Ryan Garcia?
Thinking that $4 billion price tag looking silly right now.... good for dana

Big daddy naught

Back to my post about Cejudo, anyone know the back story as to why he would want to fight boxer Ryan Garcia? I mean wouldn’t he go after a bigger name like calling out Lomo, or a Shakur Stevenson at least?

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Back to my post about Cejudo, anyone know the back story as to why he would want to fight boxer Ryan Garcia? I mean wouldn’t he go after a bigger name like calling out Lomo, or a Shakur Stevenson at least?
Here's the back story of it. Basically talking trash started it.

skanless13

Conor “retired”
Cejudo “retired”
Masvidal wants out

Adesanya, Holloway, OMalley,... list getting thin..

Big daddy naught

Here's the back story of it. Basically talking trash started it.

Just a guy trying to get pub. I haven’t even seen him fight just a bunch of IG videos.

He ain’t gonna fight Cejudo and his camp prob doesn’t even want him fighting mares or linares this early so it’s all just dumb talk

Big daddy naught

Adesanya, Holloway, OMalley,... list getting thin..
Max badly needs to win this rematch vs Volky or its 3 straight losses for him, no? Would be the two vs Volky and he the one he lost to Poirier before that, unless he had a fight after that I missed.

They badly want O’Malley to be legit but he’s fought nobody yet or been tested. I need to see him rake damage and still win vs legit guys.

Curious how Izzy does vs Costa. He was underwhelming vs Yoel and I still think he wants to fight Jones down the road if they can agree on a weight, prob LHW bc no way Jones is coming down to 185

Big daddy naught

This fight is finally happening tomorrow. It's better than the main event. Bad blood between them.
Are they still fighting despite the dude missing weight again?? Dana needs to let that dude go. Totally unprofessional and Vettori needs to be paid.

Always liked calvillo but first fight up in weight