4.62/1.1
4101 Joe McColgan/Mason Jones Under 1½ +215
.6/1.29

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
[7-4 +3.38u]

4002 Darren Stewart -335 vs Bartosz Fabinski
7.37/2.2

This was -200 earlier this morning, I took a little at -260 and I'm adding 2u more here.

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Fuck man. Really miss the UFC. Now looks like the Kahbib/Tony fight won't happen. This sucks. That fight is cursed.

Big daddy naught

I heard it is still likely on? Then again, with all the craziness in the world, who Fing knows
Gotta imagine Dana knows something we don’t bc I’d think just the travel aspect alone for the fighters would be a nightmare, let alone being able to safely get clearance to pack a venue for a fight like that which would be huge business. They will still get the PPV buys but not sure they want to lose out on all the fans attending the fight?

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
It’s gotta be Dubai I’d think
That makes sense. You mentioned on your other post the UFC would miss out on revenue if fans couldn't attend. But I think Dana would still do it without fans as he knows he'll have the whole world watching as nothing is going on now. PPV buys will be up and at minimum, the sport will shine that day.

Big daddy naught

You could be right. The fight would draw big Ppv numbers especially with it the only thing going right now and a fight fans have been wanting for years, question is does Dana think those numbers are big enough even without fans in the arena

Sammy Meatballs

Champ Shit Only, MF'ers
You could be right. The fight would draw big Ppv numbers especially with it the only thing going right now and a fight fans have been wanting for years, question is does Dana think those numbers are big enough even without fans in the arena
PPv numbers may be high for Ufc 249 or lower.

No bars will be showing the fight.

Ppl who get together and order Ufc will not be able to gather in groups. So are ppl still going to order the pay per view alone?

ppl cannot share the cost. So I’m unsure how great numbers Ufc will do.

Big daddy naught

PPv numbers may be high for Ufc 249 or lower.

No bars will be showing the fight.

Ppl who get together and order Ufc will not be able to gather in groups. So are ppl still going to order the pay per view alone?

ppl cannot share the cost. So I’m unsure how great numbers Ufc will do.
Good points. I didn’t think of that.

spooks

The Last Emperor
The whole ESPN subscribing thing is a nightmare.

What if I don't want to subscribe to ESPN, how can I just order a UFC event? PPV was soooo easy....

Big daddy naught

Well, Jon Jones UFC career could likely be over. While he’s made significant changes in his life following all his legal issues it just goes to show you how important structure is to these guys. You remove the structure and order from their life, as has been done via covid-19, and it’s too easy for them to fall back into bad habits. Not saying it wouldn’t have happened if we weren’t dealing with lockdowns, but it certainly didn’t help.

Sammy Meatballs

Champ Shit Only, MF'ers
Well, Jon Jones UFC career could likely be over. While he’s made significant changes in his life following all his legal issues it just goes to show you how important structure is to these guys. You remove the structure and order from their life, as has been done via covid-19, and it’s too easy for them to fall back into bad habits. Not saying it wouldn’t have happened if we weren’t dealing with lockdowns, but it certainly didn’t help.
Dana will call him: when are you ready to fight?
Notice on his mugshot that Jones appear to be closer to 6’6 than 6’4.

makes sense as he looks a lot taller than the standard 6’4 fighter. Also explains his 84 inch reach as he is 6’5 -6’6

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
I don't know man. Jones is a grown man and he can't be fucking up like this. Reports of firing a gun while drunk/high. What a dipshit he is. What if he accidentally shot somebody cause he wasn't thinking straight. Covid-19 or not he's just an idiot who's fucked up time and time again. Married with 3 kids, what the hell is he doing at 1am all fucked up?

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Not saying he fired the gun shots either. The cops reported hearing the gun shots. That's why they pulled him over. But just having the gun on him and fucked up is a bad combo.

Big daddy naught

Big shocker. Tony vs khabib not happening. They should just scrap all plans to ever book this fight. This is the 5th time is been scheduled and cancelled. Khabib can’t leave Russia bc of their travel restrictions, and then shortly after fight date he starts Rammadan so he’s not fighting anytime soon. Not sure why Dana couldn’t have revealed the location earlier so khabib and Tony could make arrangements. Ufc has offered Tony a fight with Gaethje (sure I spelled that wrong). I wouldn’t take it if I were him. Lot more risk than reward. Only 3 weeks to prepare for a top guy, totally different style than khabib, and if he loses his title shot is out the window. I’d sit and wait if I’m him. It’s on the ufc to book his title fight not on him to have to go earn it again.

Sammy Meatballs

Champ Shit Only, MF'ers
Big shocker. Tony vs khabib not happening. They should just scrap all plans to ever book this fight. This is the 5th time is been scheduled and cancelled. Khabib can’t leave Russia bc of their travel restrictions, and then shortly after fight date he starts Rammadan so he’s not fighting anytime soon. Not sure why Dana couldn’t have revealed the location earlier so khabib and Tony could make arrangements. Ufc has offered Tony a fight with Gaethje (sure I spelled that wrong). I wouldn’t take it if I were him. Lot more risk than reward. Only 3 weeks to prepare for a top guy, totally different style than khabib, and if he loses his title shot is out the window. I’d sit and wait if I’m him. It’s on the ufc to book his title fight not on him to have to go earn it again.
Why did Kgabib fly to Russia?
Easy way to avoid Tony again?

Big daddy naught

Why did Kgabib fly to Russia?
Easy way to avoid Tony again?
He was willing to stay in the US and Dana told him no chance the fight was happening in the states and told him to go back home so he did. Then Putin put a travel restriction in place. Surely they should be able to work some kind of underhanded deal to let Khabib out of the country, or Tony in. So dumb. Now Dana is gonna look like an idiot scrambling to try and get this card together on short notice, saying it can still happen in the US, which I don’t see how, and while a handful of top guys have offered their services to fight (woodley, Colby, masvidal, Porier, usman) it’s a big ask for these guys to take on a huge fight that quickly

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
I would love to see Tony/Conor but apparently it's not yet set in stone

Big daddy naught

This whole thing just seems like a disaster. I don’t care if these guys are training, whether it’s a full camp, half a camp, a week, they still need to know where the fight is. They need time to adjust to the time changes, altitude, etc. all this uncertainty just takes away from their mental approach and some of these guys might be willing to fight but not fully prepared for it

Sammy Meatballs

Champ Shit Only, MF'ers
I think the Ufc should move away from Tony Khabib and not schedule it again.

Khabib just has too many delays. Ramadan suspensions etc. Tony Shoujd have fought and destroyed max and fought Khabib in Abu Dhabi instead of Poirier who is a high school level wrestler at best.

Ufc I think is in big trouble here after Mcgregor retires. Khabib Jones will retire soon and there will be no more stars in the ufc?

Who is there to bring in the casuals?

Nobody marketable. I’m not buying Adesanya.

Mma has its glory years with Brock Gsp Rhonda and McGregor. After those guys there are no stars and not much future in mma.

I think this covid might finish off the ufc. These fighters will be forced to take other jobs soon if there are no cards to fight

Big daddy naught

I think the Ufc should move away from Tony Khabib and not schedule it again.

Khabib just has too many delays. Ramadan suspensions etc. Tony Shoujd have fought and destroyed max and fought Khabib in Abu Dhabi instead of Poirier who is a high school level wrestler at best.

Ufc I think is in big trouble here after Mcgregor retires. Khabib Jones will retire soon and there will be no more stars in the ufc?

Who is there to bring in the casuals?

Nobody marketable. I’m not buying Adesanya.

Mma has its glory years with Brock Gsp Rhonda and McGregor. After those guys there are no stars and not much future in mma.

I think this covid might finish off the ufc. These fighters will be forced to take other jobs soon if there are no cards to fight
Agree, once these top draws go their fan base is gonna decline. Their most dominant fighters will be Usman, Cejudo, Nunes, and Schvchenko. Not exactly big draw fighters.

They can’t possibly try khabib/Tony again. Yes, these circumstances were a bit unusual but it’s still 5 times being scheduled and 5 times not happening. You can’t build a card around that much uncertainty unless you have 2 other main event fights in it should it fall thru

Big daddy naught

Now Khabib saying he'll fight... not holding my breath.
Both sides are just posturing. Who knows what the truth is. Ufc is trying to make khabib look bad by saying they never told him to leave the US and he’s saying he was told to leave and go back home so each side blaming the other for why he can’t fight since he’s stuck in Russia. He can want the fight all he wants but first off we still don’t have a location, and second Putin’s pockets would have to be greased to make a travel time exception. It’s not happening

Sammy Meatballs

Champ Shit Only, MF'ers
Tony -140
McNugget +120

Who you got?

View attachment 46635

Ferguson will rag doll Mcgregor all over the ring.

Tony is a talented martial artist and can fight for ever.

Tony will brutalize Mcgregor on the ground 100x worse than Diaz.

Tony is Diaz3.0. Better striking elbows more aggressive with a dominant ground game and elite cardio.

Connor will get his ass kicked. Connor wiii never ever step in the ring with Tony. I can guarantee that