• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2020 NFL Season Picks

L8kersFan74

Thought this day would never come..... We made it. Enjoy the games and good luck on the action, everybody!

Week 1

Eagles TT u24 -115
Bills -0.5/Colts -1.5 (6-pt tease) -105
Chargers -2.5 -115
Bengals TT u20.5 -130

What a shit show from the Colts today. They should be embarrassed. Shot themselves in the foot all day.

1-1 early slate, -0.05 units

I understand it easy to just add those missed kicks to score and say “shoulda covered”, you really think titans outplayed donks tho? I don’t and think a pretty great case can be made donks shoulda won the game as well. Empty possession from the 1 yard line, not using time outs, the int that was negated by a flag I still have no clue what was for and had nothing to do with the play, dropped passes by Jeudy. In all honesty nobody deserved to win that game imo. Lol.

either way nice week. I just try to be as honest with myself as possible when it comes to evaluating afterwords. I can’t really grade the donks ml as a bad play, wasn’t great either. Lol.

Yes, agree to disagree.

Three missed FGs, missed XP. Many solid drives with nothing. Shit, just make the XP and it's a push instead of a loss. Both teams had missed opportunities. Titans (Gostkowski) failed miserably with those. You can also say that if necessary the Titans could've punched it in for the TD on that final possession (if say, down 4 instead of 1). We can certainly agree to disagree though.

3-1-1 so far today..... Bills -3 push, Chiefs ML win makes that play +0.25 units, +2.20 units altogether.

9-3-1, +6.05 units YTD

Adding:

Patriots TT o20 -120

Week 3:

Patriots -6 -110
Bills -1.5 -115
Cardinals -3 / Bayern Munich ML (parlay -110)

Will have at least one or two more before kickoff.

Apparently the wrong day to bet on Bayern. Looked like they had quite a hangover from the big match with Sevilla three days ago.

Adding:

Vikings +3.5 -115
Cardinals -3 / Colts ML (parlay -110)
Packers +3.5 -115
SF-NYG u49.5 /DAL-SEA o50.5 (6-pt tease -105)

Glad to see you on Vikings. Was questioning my sanity after making that bet!! Lol. Gl this week!

Lol..... Yeah, Titans seem too obvious. Line seems fishy. And even without fans, are the Vikes really gonna lay another egg at home, and start 0-2 at home? I guess we'll pay to find out. GL today!

Lol..... Yeah, Titans seem too obvious. Line seems fishy. And even without fans, are the Vikes really gonna lay another egg at home, and start 0-2 at home? I guess we'll pay to find out. GL today!

I know they lost a lot but Zimmer can coach secondaries, just believe he will get these youngsters right. It now or never for them, starting 0-2 one thing but 0-3 and you toast!! Teams been able to run on titans they gotta feed cook a ton!! Let’s face it titans lucky Denver doesn’t understand time outs and then coulda been clipped by jags last week.

Gonna lock this one in for now...

Texans ML / Rams ML / BYU ML

Parlay @ -120, risking 2.4 units to win 2 units

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Was kinda due for that kind of day. Didn't get to see much of the games, but, really surprised the Texans couldn't pick up their first win at home vs that terrible Vikings defense. That team is clearly missing D-Hop a lot more than they thought they would.

0-4, -7.7 units

Adding:

Cardinals 1H TT o13.5 (-125), 2.5 to win 2
CAR/ATL o53.5 (-110), 2.2 to win 2
LV/KC o54.5 (-110), 2.2 to win 2

tOSU closes out the teaser. 4-0 last week.

YTD: 26-12, +18.55 units

Week 8

Browns -2, 2.2 to win 2
Packers -6.5, 2.2 to win 2
Steelers +4, 2.2 to win 2

Packers PK / TB-NYG u51.5
6 pt teaser @ -110, 3.3 to win 3

Reactions: RMR
Back